Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Sree, how do u remember all the points when updating an episode since ur writing in details???

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya sree - i've been wondering about this as well...come one, spill the beans! .. it's really incredible!😊
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I just start typing as soon as the episode ends. So i remember everything....That's it....I do not do anything great,friends....πŸ˜›

Anyway, thnx for all your compliments.....

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ya Sree you do a great job.. I am right now in India and I have read all ur updates so i am in touch with Astitva in India... Tx a ton!!
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I recently started reading the updates for Astitva and I have to admit that your updates are just exceptional, Sree.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I can't believe you can write such awesome updates in simply twenty minutes. You do write very, very well...I wish I could take lessons from you.πŸ˜› Thanks a bunch for taking the time to write these wonderful updates for us Sree.
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sree, keep it up as it is.No problem with AStha.Did someone take it to mean Akhand Saubhgayavati-AS?

I cant believe you have such an amazing memory and grip over language.One of the top rated updates from you.As we are so behind in US we read the updates and then dont care to see the episodes aired here. Yr description is so vivid.

avi_rimjhim thumbnail

Its not a good idea to write as "AS" or check ur spelling, otherwise u r doin a gr8 job

simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
o hehe i never even noticed thatπŸ˜†
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My casual question ahs generated a lot of respones!

Sree, I always thought you recorded the episode and then wrote your updates from watching the playback.

You must have an incredible pictorial memory to capture every nuance of every scene in your updates!

Tears spring to my eyes when I write this ...

Atta girl! Keep it up!!πŸ‘

mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
vvrsun, was that a real curoius query of yours???? i thought most of us would have figured out the reason behind it.