thanks for sharing all links n waiting for show to start
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thankz for this Thread Guys, my favrt Promo is Lord Krishna playing flute😊
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am eagerly awaiting more promos. I check this thread everyday with the hope that they have aired new promos on Star.

I am so excited!
IPKKND001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice promos... thanks for sharing..
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
New 3RD promo of Krishna ...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BZWOr7d6xs[/YOUTUBE]
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mkerai

I love the Promos. I've already learnt stuff I didn't know before from the promos. I didn't know Shakuni stabbed himself to keep the wound fresh to keep reminding himself.

I also didn't know his dice were made from his father's bones! Brilliant Promos.

I hope they do Karna, Dhuryodhan, Kunti and Bheeshma promos, as well as rest of the Pandavas.

I read somewhere that the dice were made from the bones of the rakshashas that Bhima had killed up to then - Hidimba & Bakasura. I had no idea that it was his father's.

I think it's rather early to be doing promos of Shakuni - they should have started w/ just Satyavati's, Bheeshma's vow promo, maybe a promo of Ganga...
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MncDnM1wSik&list=TLPlIiSlZUVuo[/YOUTUBE]

This promo and theme is unfair to Satyavati. There is nothing to suggest that she wanted the kingdom for her still to be born sons. Also, in those days, women had no say in such decisions - those decisions were taken by the rulers, and those in power. The only culprit in all of this was Satyavati's father.

I posted a question in the D&D thread - what exactly stopped Shantanu from simply seizing Satyavati and marrying her?
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYmlyY49Elw&list=TLC0x31uC6zuc[/YOUTUBE]

I have heard the theory of Shakuni wanting revenge against the Kurus for getting Gandhari for the blind Dhritarashtra. But if that's true, then why would he risk himself & family in the process? The evidence strongly suggests that Shakuni had genuine ambitions for Duryodhan and wanted to trump Dhritarashtra getting superceded by Pandu by getting Duryodhan the entire Hastinapur kingdom. Had Shakuni's intentions been what's being shown here, then he'd have stayed out of the war himself, while encouraging Bheeshma, Drona, Karna, et al to fight and try to make Duryodhan the ruler. In fact, he'd have encouraged Duryodhan to go about it w/ force instead of the dice game, where at the time, he'd have had a better chance of winning, had he had Bheeshma's, Drona's, Karna's backing. That would have resulted in the Kauravas & Pandavas both potentially getting wiped out, and him getting his revenge against the Kurus.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago