vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Why do you always type Astha as AStha (first 2 in caps)?

Intrigued ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Vvrsun

Actually i will tell you the fact. I have little time to complete typing and post the update. I wish to finish the typing and posting it on the site within 20 min.

So i quickly rush thro' my typing routine. It so happens that i am fast at my keyboard in typing letters, but a second slow in releasing my hand off the Shift button. So, this mistake occurs. I have noticed this many a times, but as I have told you before, i do not edit my spelling mistakes. No time for that, buddy......

So hope you got my point across......Thnx for asking this....

Sree

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago
srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no worries sree..u can make as many spelling errors u want just as long as its readable and that we get the update πŸ˜›...as getting the update within 20 mins means alot to us..and its very impressive..."thanks" is too small of a word to pay my gratitude towards ur work. 😊

*Anjali* thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oooh that's the answer to the mystery! you know--when I wrote a reply to the discussion of the week topic, I put "AStha" b/c I thought there was a reason behind it...😳😳

wow, sree--20 minutes? that's incredible! πŸ‘ We really appreciate your work 😊
HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cool man, 20mins is great
actually the "AS" issue it never occurred to me .....cos it happens to me all the time as well 😊
thnaks sree, your updates are good
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Anju, i cannot control my laughterπŸ˜›... You thought my writing AS was for some reason.....So sweet of you, anju......πŸ‘

Thnx all my friends, for understanding me...πŸ˜‰ Will always try to keep you all smiling.....

Khushalay thumbnail
yeah sree i too noticed this thing alot.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you know what sree - now its got so that if you DON'T write AStha, we will NOT like it :)..... your work is charming, so you keep it that way...;)

principessa thumbnail

πŸ˜† Oh GOD..Vvrsun, your question made me laugh... cute.. 😊

Personally, I got used to read AStha's name like that.. I find it original Sree.. So, don't worry about it.. 😊

20 minutes.. mmmmm.. that's really great.. I know you post the updates very quickly, but i never thought about the time.. Well done..πŸ‘

To be honest Sree, no matter how many times we thank you, we cannot repay you.. πŸ€—

Texan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am not sure how this all works since I am new at this but Sree does an amazing job of updating all of us around the world. I don't think I can write up the detailed updates even if I had the whole day. I also that spelling of AStha was done that way for a reason ............Now when I watch the series (since I read the updates from Sree) I feel like I have alrady watched it.

My husband thinks I am crazy since I told him about this forum...he can not believe this...........

Sree you are doing a wonderful job not that anybody said that otherwise but it is good to be told. I hope you get paid for this 😊!!!!!!