Madhubala Written Update- 30th August 2013!

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Hide And Seek

The episode begins with Joshi telling MB to move down the stage. Sultan arrives all decked up & sees MB leaving RK's hand & mingling in the crowd. Rads & Paddo are not able to locate MB in the crowd & wonder what's happening. Even Dips is confused! Sultan sees MB & walks towards her from behind. Just when he is about to tap on her shoulders, he sees MB animatedly talking to Joshi. Sultan backs off & alerts himself.

Here RK says that I m just a superstar of this small world but real superstar in God.  Everyone claps. Sultan is not able to locate MB. He tells his men to be vigil as police are around. RK announces for song & dance.

Dips wonders where Sultan is & just then Sultan pulls her away from the crowd. She tells him RK has prepared very well. Sultan orders you have to find MB in the crowd & show her to me! Dips objects how can you order me. He says do as I say. Dips says you havta promise you will do no harm to RK. Sultan then narrates his plan & Dips agrees. Sultan smirks seeing RK on stage.

The dance begins on the song Go Go Go Govinda'. Dips & Sikki dance. Dips suddenly spots MB. Joshi & RK are shocked seeing Dips pulling MB to dance ground. As per plan, Dips shows MB to Sultan. He smirks but just then all the female dancers cover their face & head with red dupatta including MB & she dances in midst the crowd & that again confuses Dips & Sultan! The whole area is smeared with color & RK is not able to spot MB. Joshi prevents him from going down the stage saying that there are police to make sure MB is fine!

With a motive to find MB, Sultan too joins the dance. Then Dips is successful in finding MB & hands her over to Sultan. MB is shocked coming face to face with Sultan. She tries to resist but Sultan is able to drag her out of the place & as the area is full of noise & crowd, the police is unable to do anything. To add to the confusion & chaos, Sultan's men burst crackers which causes a lot of smoke & Sultan kidnaps MB!

RK sensing something wrong moves down the stage & is aghast as MB is nowhere to be seen!

Joshi declares HIGH ALERT & tries to pacify an infuriated RK to return back to the stage as his life & also MB's life wud be in danger! RK warns if something happens to MB then...he kicks a plate on the ground! Joshi says everything was according to plan but ur family member bagen dancing & also dragged MB in. Joshi's sharp eyes sees Dips heaving a sigh of relief & drinking her. He goes & confront her with the fact that she was helping Sultan, right?. Dips is shocked!

Dips says how can you say that as Sultan is dead. Joshi says no, he is alive & who can know this better except you!

Paddo approaches RK asking for MB.  Bittoji tries to pacify her. Then Rads coms & worriedly asks what's happening here. Bittoji says MB will be brought back & sound. Rads says that means something is wrong, where is MB. She & Paddo turn hyper. RK says Sultan has taken MB away.

Precap: Sultan pushes MB inside his car. She tries to resist but he manhandles her & tells how dare you try to outsmart me? I cannot see you with RK & I can't bear your care & concern for him!! And for that mateer, RK will pay a price by losing his life!!!

Edited by _Rashmi - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for written update
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
thanks modji so handy when you don't time to watch😃
Surish thumbnail
Saralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tanx😊
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god, hate that Sultan and Dips plan. Thanks for the written update. At least we know all is going to end well with Madhu being saved by RK. 
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update rashmi