Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I      knw u people are waiting for this story update..no wrry i will definetly update as mystery genre is my fav but i am thinking i will finish bhawara mann thn continue this since its sort of mystery stry continuity will be gud...

Hopefully u people will understand

pms i have observed many have stopped reading my stories so wasted my time sending pms for other
so if possible like this post so wen i update  will pm only based the recent likes 😊

Edited by prathe - 8 years ago
prathe thumbnail
hi readers of this story i am plannning to wrap up bhawara mann soon evn i dnt knw wen and hw many exact chapters 
so        this update  i may not be able to write fuully a s i have completely lost the touch of this  mystery plot
but what i have thought is that one full fast pace srty i will update or like a jist i shall revela the mystery of that code and pm to those instd to knw wat happened in the end
do give u r opinions based on that i will decide

i felt i will be unfair to my readers if i discontinue and i dnt like to discontinue half way t atleast i can give a proper end in one update 
quality may nt be that gud bt atleast will be satisfied that i finished the stry i started compltety
Edited by prathe - 8 years ago
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathe

hi readers of this story i am plannning to wrap up bhawara mann soon evn i dnt knw wen and hw many exact chapters 

so        this update  i may not be able to write fuully a s i have completely lost the touch of this  mystery plot
but what i have thought is that one full fast pace srty i will update or like a jist i shall revela the mystery of that code and pm to those instd to knw wat happened in the end
do give u r opinions based on that i will decide

i felt i will be unfair to my readers if i discontinue and i dnt like to discontinue half way t atleast i can give a proper end in one update 
quality may nt be that gud bt atleast will be satisfied that i finished the stry i started compltety

Waiting...
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hii..
I am really happy that you wont discontinue it..
But its totally your choice how you will end it..
I dont know what is easier a pm or a whole last chapter...
But i want to thank you for this awesome story..
Atleast you didnt discontinued your story..
Waiting for your chapters was always worth it..
I know apart from this story you still alsoo have 1 other virman story..
And i honestly lovveee both the stories..
And i know everone has a personal live and in that busy days you maked time to update your stories for that alsoo thank you soo much..
You are a awesome and a great writer..
I hope when you get more free time that you will start a new story or maybe OS..
But i hope we will be still connect with eachother or facebook...
Once again thank you soo much for your 2 awesome stories...
prathe thumbnail
ok swathi and chandini i will update this like in a fast pace mode  and i may either pm or update it here only
but time is there for this to happen as bhawara mann i have to finish so that i can fully concentrate on this stry nxt   
as i said i myself have to go throught this stry once again before i update this
so once bhawara mann is finished this will be next priority

Actually i have nt started writing on other couples yet cos first i wanted to finish my these two stories on virman😳

prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandiniebinda

Hii..

I am really happy that you wont discontinue it..
But its totally your choice how you will end it..
I dont know what is easier a pm or a whole last chapter...
But i want to thank you for this awesome story..
Atleast you didnt discontinued your story..
Waiting for your chapters was always worth it..
I know apart from this story you still alsoo have 1 other virman story..
And i honestly lovveee both the stories..
And i know everone has a personal live and in that busy days you maked time to update your stories for that alsoo thank you soo much..
You are a awesome and a great writer..
I hope when you get more free time that you will start a new story or maybe OS..
But i hope we will be still connect with eachother or facebook...
Once again thank you soo much for your 2 awesome stories...

thanks a lot of compliment dear thanks a lot🤗 bhawara mann i am planning to end and only after i end i will wrk on this stry i have to go through tthis again before i update i have almost forgottenthe characters i have used here so thats y this i will update once when i completely done with bhawara mann
i may update here itself or evn may pmnt yet decided on that
yes indeed we will be touch 😳

malathinia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz update soon we are eagerly waiting for ur update i love ur both stories they are awesome
prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: malathinia

Plz update soon we are eagerly waiting for ur update i love ur both stories they are awesome

i will dear dnt wry on tat
bhawara mann is alost gng to end may be in few updates nxt its this only
dnt wry i wnt discontinue if at all i get bust i will make sure i post fast paced update and complete it😳
prathe thumbnail
hope u ppl rem this story😆       
will update this once i end bhawara mann which is gng to end sooon😳 then next sty remaining frm my side is this which i will update once i go through this again😛

Thanks all for having patience to wait fr my updates😳
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathe

hope u ppl rem this story😆

will update this once i end bhawara mann which is gng to end sooon😳then next sty remaining frm my side is this which i will update once i go through this again😛

Thanks all for having patience to wait fr my updates😳

When r u updating