because from dec 19 to till jan 18 I will
not able in this forum so pls update u r
both story as soon as possible

oh means are u lvng the forum😲
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Captain_Pari

Nice story, just caught up with it all..really intriguing, hope you update soon,

-Pari

thanks i knw u frm vc...shirtless army something..pari jakey army smthg
wow thnks a lot fr the comments dear
will try to update soon😊
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prathe

oh means are u lvng the forum😲

no no dear I am not leaving forum
I will come back jan 20

prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink1

no no dear I am not leaving forum
I will come back jan 20

oh cool dear
i will try dear and dnt worry u will receive pm too if u are nt active i will remember to pm u dear pink
sry dnt knw u r name so just chill dear...
pink1 thumbnail

oh cool dear
i will try dear and dnt worry u will receive pm too if u are nt active i will remember to pm u dear pink
sry dnt knw u r name so just chill dear...

thanks My nick name is marry and thanks I will reply u r pm
defiantly but write now I have 2 month to enjoy

Edited by pink1 - 10 years ago
prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink1

thanks My nick name is marry and thanks I will reply u r pm
defiantly but write now I have 2 month to enjoy

hi marry its ok dear wenever u are free u read and reply its ok with me i understand tat we all have our own wrk to do dear so just chill marry :) and yes i will try to update soon dear fr u 😊
Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
pink1 thumbnail

hi marry its ok dear wenever u are free u read and reply its ok with me i understand tat we all have our own wrk to do dear so just chill marry :) and yes i will try to update soon dear fr u 😊

thanks and I have sent u scarp pls read that and reply
prathe thumbnail

Chapter 12

After the phone call vmom was full shocked and was nt willing to believe it but nw she had to knw the truth so she decided to discuss with virat

Vmom  notices that  virat had still nt slept and was in the study room so she decides to talk with virat

Virat and vmom conversation

Vmom:virat hmm u have nt slept yet

V:hmm yes mom actually I was gng through some patients case files mom

Vmom:oh ok tat means u are bust I will come later virat

V:no mom its nt tat impt also u can speak to me

Vmom:virat actually its  its

V:wat happnd mom u r ok is there any prblm

Vmom:virat u knw sheetal my friend

V:sheetal oh yes mo I do remember her u a bth are gud friends rite I knw

Vmom:actually she ad called me today after a long time and

V:oh she called u and u are telling tat in a serious tone is everythng alrite I mean is she f9

Vmom:s virat she is fine but wat she tld me has just shocked to me the core

V:wat did she say mom wat the matter

Vmom:virat u knw saritha saxena

V:yes ofcourse mo they are manvi parents rite

Vmom:yes  u knw tat thy had met with an accident and thy died and thn after tat manvi came here

V:s mom I knw tat bt nw y are u sayng tat again am nt understanding

Vmom:sheetal tld me tat in tat accident nt only manvis parents but also manvi also died no one was alive she tld me this wen I said tat u married my best friends saritha daughter she was shocked and said tat it was impossible

V:what hw is tat possible I am sure she must have had some misunderstanding

Vmom:even I thought tat way but when she sent me the photo of her I didn't have any option but to believe her

V:wat which photo

Vmom :sees the photo of Real Manvi saxena and her photo along with sarita saxena

V:virat goes numb with this new piece of information

Vmom:virat I don't knw hw this happened  i just dnt knw wat to believe  this photo or the girl who is here as manvi my friends daughter  I just dnt knw

V:virat nw comes out of his trance and looks at his mom

Vmom:virat I am scared who is she y she has introduced herself has manvi saxena  wat is her motto  has she come here fr money

V:mom just relax  pls mom just relax  and nw mom hw is tat possible I remember u were saying tat sarita aunty had herself called u and said tat manvi her daughter wud be visiting our place in search of job  thn hw can tat be possible

Vmom:yes virat  she had indeed called me it was on 4th jan nite she had called tat manvi wud be coming to mum(I dnt rember if I have mentioned place name before anywere in my updates so just ignore if I have chnget ;) ) to lookout fr a job so I myself said her tat she could stay here in my  place I mean  she could just stay  in our  flat fr rent...and thn she agreed

Vmom:had she tld on which day she wud be coming or any specific date

Vmom:hmm no she had nt tld specifically anythg

V:hmm as per my memory goes manvi came to our house on 10th jan i.e approx 9 days gap mom do u remember  wen exactly they met with an accident  

Vmom:hmmm after tat call sarita had made within 3 days I gt the info abt thy meeting with an accident

V: that means 7th jan and here this manvi enters our house on 10th of jan... mom hw were u convinced tat she was manvi saxena had u nt asked saritha aunty her photo before

Vmom:actually virat we had decided tat u bth wud meet personally face to face so tat I tld tat no need to send photo as she herself wud be coming to Mumbai

V:oh thn wat did manvi say wen she cme here I mean manvi

Vmom:she tls tat she had gne fr some trip with her college friends as  after tat she was visiting Mumbai so tat y she escaped frm the accident and I was convinced

V:hmm tat means  I was all very well planned ...bt nw the qstn is if real manvi is dead thn who is she y has she come here and thn  shouts at his mom wat have u dne mom u gt married to her by blackmailing me tat she was ur best friends daughter and evn I agreed I now repent it wish I wud have nt budged  into u r decision ...u knw wat mom I never ever loved her  she was never my choice she just so immature and has no aim ...and nw tat she is nt manvi saxena who is she mom yy is she here  hopefully she is nt behind my money  rohan was also sayng tat way...tat y she agreed to marriage so soon  just dnt knw wat to do...but will have to do something

Vmom:am srry virat I never knw tat girl wud be a fake manvi I thought tat maybe u love her too but were unaware of it and also the fact that she was  my bf daughet made me do so

V:mom nw no use of this we have to knw the truth who is she and y is she here  before she misuses of me being her husband we have to get things sorted out I am sure she must have come here money we have to gibe what evere she wants and send her out mom

Vmom:yes virat u are right nw I myself will do tat

V:wait mom nt nw we have to be carefull she is nt tat innocent as we think she has so cleverly managed to fool us tat means she can do anythgng

Vmom:wat do u mean virat

V:yes mom u be normal with manvi until I say she shudnt doubt us we will wait fr the rite time

meanwhile

manvi who was in a guilt tat she is hiding many things frm thm had decided to tell her baatein unkahee to virat but  her baatein unkahe will become unsuni cos nw every thng was over((conversation overheard by manvi))

her true love fr virat had built a courage in her to tell her baatein unkahee...but listening to virat her love had no value cos that never existed for him it was just a burden of his moms decision ...so tats y her leg moved backwards with no tears but was smiling at herself tat hw could she frget "who she was... y she was...   hw did she frget tat the care she was given the relationship she made here was not  hers but "Manvi saxena's " and nt hers there was no place for "Manvi choudhry"

manvi choudry what u sow so shall u reap  no use of these tears manvi choudhry just go bck just go back and her foot moved back too..

meanwhile

virats pov

oh my gos she is so much clever and i was thinking she was just immature...oh god wat could be the reason she has come here money...or anythng else first she asks me to recommend her for a job in hospital and thn she herself leaves thn again joins voice magazine..something is there tat i am missing out on her there is something hidden somehw i culs sense tat frm few days oh god has she come here for some revenge or to tarnish vadherrra image or ...so many things...i guess i dnt knw this manvi anymore now she is some stranger to me oh god so many things untold...manvi no who knw wat ur true name  whoever u are u have to answer my qstn very soon

vmom pov:

wat did I do I just  flowed in my own emotions and pulled virat into marryng tat girl whoever she is

now for my son sake I have to take a decision yes divorce she has to give divorce and I shall give her as much as money she wants yes she has to leave my son she has to ...

manvi chose to say her untold words but it was too late ...but "manvi choudhry has to move on.." she again has to  continue with her yet again some unkahee baath until the rite time

note

manvi is manvi choudhry no one knws and u ppl never qustioned me tat if manvi brothers name is  "viren choudhry"

thn hw come she is manvi saxena I guess u all ignored the sir name...

if possible do read this teaser again tat will make things clear more

pm  will sent to those who had like previous update

do give u r feed backs and do press the  like button if at all u ppl liked it   

pls ignore the mistakes and sry if it was boring

guess nxt will be the last rewind update hopefully

Future update will depend on feedbacks and I mean it

chapter 13

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey... I am the first...
It's really awesome dear...
fabulous update and well-written...
Kicha111 thumbnail
Nice update
virat nd vma cme 2 knw tht she s nt manvi saxena
Wht virat hs planned 2 bring hr true identity(plz don't take advices frm adi)
wait'g 4 nxt part
nd thnx 4 d
do cont soon
Edited by Kicha111 - 10 years ago