Who killed Zoya's mom?? Rashid??

Shayshay1206 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can someone explain this whole factory thing? I started watching Qubool Hai in January after all this so can someone please give me a good detailed summary of this factory topic???? Come on Qubool Hai fans, pretty please! 😭👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
zoya'smother zainb came to india with zoya and wanted to meet gafoor who got married to razia by then...zainab posed a thread to razia..so razia killed her in doll factory ...gafoor was involved in consipracy ...they forced rashid to set that factory on fire and later make that body diapperead...they amde rashid belive that because of that fire that person died..and balckmailed him on that account for yeras...rashid has no idea who was that person...and who killed her
Edited by sujataraje - 11 years ago
Shayshay1206 thumbnail
Thank you soo much! Why did Rashid marry Shireen and leave Dilshad??
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dulhannlova

Thank you soo much! Why did Rashid marry Shireen and leave Dilshad??

if i'm not mistaken...Rashid had an affair with Shireen first..then came back to Dilshaad along with Ayaan...Shireen is Ghafoor mu boli behen...Ghafoor and Razia used the gudiya factory incident as blackmail to get him to marry Shireen and stay with them (in other words become their ghulaam) breaking ties with his first family...
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How exactly is Razia's husband involved in all this? I stopped watching Qubool Hai a while ago and I still sometimes forward huge chunks of it so I think I'm missing out on a lot of info!
Shayshay1206 thumbnail
OMG RASHID HAD AN AFFAIR WITH SHIREEN??? Is that why Dilshad said like father like son to Asad with Tanveer's case??
Edited by Dulhannlova - 11 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
the circumstances around Rashid-Shireen are not so clear yet...in the episdoe where Najma was telling Zoya abt the 2 families...she mentioned that Dilshaad found out abt Rashid and Shireen and they separated...she was already pregnant with Najma...according to Najma...around that same time or slightly after that Shireen also found out about Dilshaad and they separated as well leading to Rashid coming home to Dilshaad who was already heavily pregnant (with tamatar) at the time...and he brought Ayaan with him...then just after Najma's 1st bday he left them again and went back to Shireen...
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

How exactly is Razia's husband involved in all this? I stopped watching Qubool Hai a while ago and I still sometimes forward huge chunks of it so I think I'm missing out on a lot of info!

Ghaffoor helped Razia to cover up Zainab's murder and blackmailed Rashid (to marry Shireen and leave Dilshaad,asad,najma)...so he's also an accomplice in Zainab's murder ...and he's Zoya's father...Razia sent Zoya to an orphanage...he knew about it...but i think he didn't know where
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dulhannlova

Can someone explain this whole factory thing? I started watching Qubool Hai in January after all this so can someone please give me a good detailed summary of this factory topic???? Come on Qubool Hai fans, pretty please!😭👍🏼

Typical question...only the god knows what happened in the factory?.. believe me only god will help you..keep watching qubool hai ...i know some times god must be lazy.. 😆
Shayshay1206 thumbnail
So Ghaffur helped Razia kill the mother of his child Zoya?!