Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Bas kuch ghanton ki baat hai, and then it will be here. πŸ˜†

Me too waiting
Sonali. thumbnail
Thanks for the pic Ravi its jus adorable... They tried to show some friendship between Kajal and Tasha... But somehow the bond never reached me... However Poorvi and Shreya albeit all nonsense encompassing Shreya regarding Daya sir... Poorvi-Shreya friendship always reaches me. Its heart-felt 😊
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. I'm no fan of Shreya but her bonding with Purvi is really good. 😊 We've not seen anything like that between the lady cops before. It's sad the writers have forgotten about it since the you-know-what started.
Sonali. thumbnail

Agreed. I'm no fan of Shreya but her bonding with Purvi is really good. 😊 We've not seen anything like that between the lady cops before. It's sad the writers have forgotten about it since the you-know-what started.

Yes I agree... Yet I could see it in last week's episode... There was some bonding some different chemistry between the girls... I loved it... Especially dance ke dauraan pitayi wala scene πŸ˜†
Edited by Sonali. - 10 years ago
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think this divine pic hasn't been posted over here yet.😳

Really adorable 😳. Thanks for sharing Bhaiya πŸ˜ƒ.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonali.

Yes I agree... Yet I could see it in last week's episode... There was some bonding some different chemistry between the girls... I loved it... Especially dance ke dauraan pitayi wala scene πŸ˜†

Yep, that part was great. I guess they must've had much fun shooting that scene. πŸ˜†

Sonali. thumbnail

Yep, that part was great. I guess they must've had much fun shooting that scene. πŸ˜†

Yes I agree and that could be seen πŸ˜†
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Shreya and Purvi have always been shown to have a great friendship. Last week, when the team were dragging that fish net through the deep water, one could see Ansha di and Shreya smiling at each other. It was a lovely moment between the two officers. And then there was that dance scene.... I still can't stop watching it.
Sonali. thumbnail
Sometimes I really wish a nice friendship between these two lady cops... Nice and Fresh episode depicted to these girls... But you know we can only hope... And like you said Swagatham The world runs on hopes and dreams πŸ˜†
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We had a bit of camaraderie shown between the girls in Rahasyamay Hotel and that was about it. As you said Sonali, it would be nice to see the girls get a centric episode to themselves(Ansha di in the lead role thoughπŸ˜†). Anything and everything is better than D-S.😑