Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

Thank you Sonali. FW ka kamaal dekhte dekhte hum optimism bhi bhool jayenge.😆

We will have sudden memory loss like Abhijeet sir 😆
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yep, bas address dhoondna hai. 😈 🤣

Even better if we do an Imperius curse on the writers. Sochiye kya kya likhwayenge unse. 😆

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Ravibro Talking about stink bombs, do you know about those liquid sprays whose contents stink like hell? They are available in the US and have an interesting name to say the least. 🤣

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Yep, bas address dhoondna hai. 😈 🤣

Even better if we do an Imperius curse on the writers. Sochiye kya kya likhwayenge unse. 😆

Good idea. We will tell them that every episode has to be Ansha di centric. She should have quadruple roles in every episode. (Lead Actress, Supporting Actress, Lead Villain etc😆).
DemonStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

@Ravibro Talking about stink bombs, do you know about those liquid sprays whose contents stink like hell? They are available in the US and have an interesting name to say the least. 🤣

The F waala spray? 🤣 Whenever we get FW specials like the Zombie episode, it feels like I've been sprayed with that in the face. 😆 🤢

🤣🤣
Correct bro. Also the A wala spray. 🤣 Whenever I see the D-S track, it feels that it has been sprayed all over my face.
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If any of the creatives by any chance has a glance over this thread I am sure he is going to faint 😆

Originally posted by: Sonali.

If any of the creatives by any chance has a glance over this thread I am sure he is going to faint 😆

Isliye shayed they don't take the risk of reading fan comments. They will never ever have pizzas or burgers after reading what we plan to do with them.😆
DemonStar thumbnail

D-S track ke liye corresponding scent hai woh. 😆

If the creatives read this then unse nivedan hai ki please har episode mein Ansha mam ko solid role dijiye. Then we will make you demigods in Purvism. 😛 🤣

Yes that's a good idea. We will assure them that it is an incentive related business. They invest their time in giving solid roles to Ansha di and we will in turn give them demi-God status in the holy religion of Purvism. But then they should not turn her into a damsel in distress in all episodes.
If they do that, they will find stink bombs and land mines in their pizzas and burgers.😆 So we should also tell them that ''Investments are subject to market risks. Please read the offer document carefully before investing".🤣