Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

Finally, in my opinion, we got ourselves a half decent episode. Positives were :

1) Ansha di
2) Ansha di's acting
3) Ansha di's wonderful dance
4) Ansha di's first disguise
5) And of course Daya sir and Nikhil too deserve a special mention.

Really fantastic scenery and fantastic acting by all the actors. The way they were wading through the water in the rain was just fabulous. Also that scene where they were heaving that net across the water. Loved the episode and loved Ansha di was divine. Especially that dance scene...

ansha di was truly fantastic throughout the episode, really loved her disguise with nikhil and yes nikhil and daya also did a great job
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep, the episode itself was good and Ansha mam was totally brilliant. πŸ‘ ⭐️ Leading the search in the beginning, the gunfight, performane during the investigation and both her disguises were awesome! My favourite part has to be during the dance when the dude tries to misbehave with her but she seizes and knocks the crap outta him. What a display of power. πŸ‘
DemonStar thumbnail

Some pics from the episode -

Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree Ravi I loved the way she slowly took the man to the corner and than Bash him πŸ˜† Its really great to see men running away from females out of fear of bashing πŸ˜† Somehow I find her really great in Saturday's episode. Apart from some great scenes by Duo I have Ansha mam's performance to take away with me from the episode. In certain way I like Purvi and Shreya bonding in the episode. Their mutual understanding spontaneity Conversation with eyes, etc... If this Shreya wouldn't have been paired with Daya sir I would have been able to appreciate her May be
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the lovely pics ravi bro😳😳😳
they are mindblowing
i agree with sonali, ansha di was totally amazing throughout the episode😳
DemonStar thumbnail

Agreed Sonali, that was a great scene. The way she did it reminded me of Morgana's dance from the Ali Baba story; femme fatale kind of thing. πŸ˜ƒ I loved that shot of them running away too. πŸ˜† Yes, the ladies' bonding was shown well in that scene. I'm all the more glad that Singh sir gave Ansha mam such a good role in his own episode.

Just hoping that we won't have a vanishing act from her this week after almost a month of consistently great roles.

Sonali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Agreed Sonali, that was a great scene. The way she did it reminded me of Morgana's dance from the Ali Baba story; femme fatale kind of thing. πŸ˜ƒ I loved that shot of them running away too. πŸ˜† Yes, the ladies' bonding was shown well in that scene. I'm all the more glad that Singh sir gave Ansha mam such a good role in his own episode.

Just hoping that we won't have a vanishing act from her this week after almost a month of consistently great roles.

Jitna kam Umeed Rakho Utna Behtar and if she is there for more time we will be overjoyed... Agar vanishing acts huva toh kam dukh hoga naa πŸ˜†
DemonStar thumbnail
Indeed. FW ki kripa se main bhool hi gaya optimism kya cheez hai. πŸ˜†
Sonali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Indeed. FW ki kripa se main bhool hi gaya optimism kya cheez hai. πŸ˜†

So true and same here πŸ˜†
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Ansha di will not be present this week. Agreed about that dance scene. Ansha di put the pervert firmly in his place. Also the way Shreya just walked up to the other guy and smacked him in the face. Rather funny that part.
"Its really great to see men running away from females out of fear of bashing". Kya baat hai Sonali!!πŸ˜† If other females read this comment and get inspired, toh hum males to kahin ka nahi rahenge. 🀣
Edited by swagatamghosh94 - 10 years ago