Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
But why have they left out T? Unhe bhi add kar dete...๐Ÿ˜‰
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So what did you think about the episode? I kind of have mixed feelings. Positives were that Ansha di had appreciable screen time. Loved her to bits in the episode. Also the scenery was beautiful. Negatives were the lack of a logical plot. To me, it seemed that CID encountered a random guy in the middle of the road and on seeing the guy die, they made their way all the way into the middle of nowhere to investigate. But Ansha di was awesome and that's all I need.
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

So what did you think about the episode? I kind of have mixed feelings. Positives were that Ansha di had appreciable screen time. Loved her to bits in the episode. Also the scenery was beautiful. Negatives were the lack of a logical plot. To me, it seemed that CID encountered a random guy in the middle of the road and on seeing the guy die, they made their way all the way into the middle of nowhere to investigate. But Ansha di was awesome and that's all I need.

ansha di was truly awesome throughout the episode
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed, I found the episode to be a turkey but Ansha mam was awesome, particularly with her great expressions as always. I particularly liked her bike scene with Daya sir, which never felt too long due to their great performance. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wish they hadn't made her (and everyone else) shout so much during the waterfall scene though. What's up with FW and the shouting? First ACP sir and now this. ๐Ÿ˜’ Yet she did her part very well in spite of all the OTTness.

Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Agreed, I found the episode to be a turkey but Ansha mam was awesome, particularly with her great expressions as always. I particularly liked her bike scene with Daya sir, which never felt too long due to their great performance. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wish they hadn't made her (and everyone else) shout so much during the waterfall scene though. What's up with FW and the shouting? First ACP sir and now this. ๐Ÿ˜’ Yet she did her part very well in spite of all the OTTness.

Ravi you may find it odd but I just recollected Asha with her binoculars sitting behind Daya sir ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No doubt Ansha maam was awesome

DemonStar thumbnail

Yep, even I was reminded of that. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ She has such a nice bonding with Daya sir (and everyone else) and it definitely showed in the scene, the two of them working so smoothly together regarding the directions and all.

Like Asha, Tasha and Muskaan I think she's a female cop with really wonderful bonding with her seniors. Pity we don't have quality writers now to bring out the full effect.

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is our main gripe with CID isn't it? The script writers and graphics persons (especially๐Ÿ˜ก) are not at par with the actors. While I am looking forward to Ansha di's fabulous dance, I am also wondering whether the dance scene would fit into the framework of the story or just make it more illogical.
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

That is our main gripe with CID isn't it? The script writers and graphics persons (especially๐Ÿ˜ก) are not at par with the actors. While I am looking forward to Ansha di's fabulous dance, I am also wondering whether the dance scene would fit into the framework of the story or just make it more illogical.

me too just cant wait for today's epi and see ansha di's dance๐Ÿ˜ณ
DemonStar thumbnail

I wonder whether there will be a story at all. ๐Ÿ˜†

Back to our old funda - enjoy Ansha di's dance and her and duo's performance, baaki sab kuch ignored. ๐Ÿ˜› I'm sure she'll definitely rock it regardless of the quality of the scene itself.

.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

I wonder whether there will be a story at all. ๐Ÿ˜†

Back to our old funda - enjoy Ansha di's dance and her and duo's performance, baaki sab kuch ignored. ๐Ÿ˜› I'm sure she'll definitely rock it regardless of the quality of the scene itself.

True said ravi bro!
This is the only way to survive FW's atyachaar!