Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Main abhi ek Fire truck reserve kar deta hoon. And of course, ambulances, stretchers, ENT personnel etc sab ready rakhna hai. I also need to be conscious to not let my mouth hang open for too long and also I need to try and blink.πŸ˜†
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Purvians who survive intact until the end of the episode will be honoured at the next VA. πŸ˜†
Definitely. FW needs to monitor the mortality rates between 10 and 11 pm on Friday and Saturday.πŸ˜† We will be awarded posthumously.
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really fabulous work Ravi bhaiya ⭐️ ⭐️. OMG so many members of the forum will gonna die during Navrati .. That's extremely shocking and sad news 🀣. I saw Purvi wearing a pink/green saree in marathi attire.. She was looking too beautiful ⭐️ 😳. But where have you got the news of Lavani dance from😊? FB? Can anyone please share capsπŸ˜›?
DemonStar thumbnail
Indeed! We're already slain in epic fashion everytime we're treated to her killer pics. πŸ˜† FW better contact KD sir now and create a legal disclaimer declaring they're not liable for the mortalities. 🀣
KD sir is busy with Yetis and gargoyles and Lord knows what else at the moment. πŸ˜†
ANGELICEYES thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Indeed! We're already slain in epic fashion everytime we're treated to her killer pics.πŸ˜† FW better contact KD sir now and create a legal disclaimer declaring they're not liable for the mortalities.🀣

I doubt even if KD sir could save the FW heads from legal steps i.e. Jail terms, ban etc. after commiting such a huge massacre 🀣.
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Can anyone please share caps of Lavani dance?
DemonStar thumbnail

True! 🀣

@Angel - Putting up pics in a moment. πŸ˜ƒ

That smile in the third pic.