Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DemonStar

What will be our condition after watching this? That's the biggest rahasya there.

True... if I don't see enough of Ansha di on Thursday, I see no reason to risk my sanity watching this series...!!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: medha99

Bro, 1 request... please dream of wonderful epis revolving around Ansha di... n post your dream in detail here... see either way, we will be rewarded... if ur dreams come true, then so they will, n if the FW read our posts, then they can make an episode on the lines of your fantasy🀣🀣🀣
Nor would I...πŸ˜†

Hahaha! πŸ˜† I actually did have a dream about her doing some really terrific investigation with ACP and Daya sir, something involving going after a sniper. I wish it had never ended. πŸ˜† Are you reading, FW? πŸ˜‰

There was another dream that's simply too hysterical. We'll be turning it into a DemonSingh story actually. 🀣

DemonStar thumbnail

True... if I don't see enough of Ansha di on Thursday, I see no reason to risk my sanity watching this series...!!

Indeed! I seriously wish it was a single episode and she wasn't there so that we could bunk it. At least there's always SonyLIV if we do it anyway. πŸ˜›

.KupKakes thumbnail

Hahaha! πŸ˜† I actually did have a dream about her doing some really terrific investigation with ACP and Daya sir, something involving going after a sniper. I wish it had never ended. πŸ˜† Are you reading, FW? πŸ˜‰

There was another dream that's simply too hysterical. We'll be turning it into a DemonSingh story actually. 🀣

Hey post the whole dream... the FW can have their work cut out...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
ok great... is that the one writing which u n srishti were rofling? anyway will be waiting to read it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
.KupKakes thumbnail

Indeed! I seriously wish it was a single episode and she wasn't there so that we could bunk it. At least there's always SonyLIV if we do it anyway. πŸ˜›

Maybe I am going to employ SonyLIV...
maybe i'll skip this epi n decide whether to watch it or not based on the reviews...
that is, if at least 1 CID-ian has the nerve to watch this epi...πŸ€’πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
DemonStar thumbnail

Hey post the whole dream... the FW can have their work cut out...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

ok great... is that the one writing which u n srishti were rofling? anyway will be waiting to read it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Hehe, right. πŸ˜† It was weird actually - there's a conference of politicians taking place in a huge empty cricket stadium (!) and suddenly one of them is shot dead. Daya sir, ACP sir and Purvi (in that red T-shirt from the Ganga series) arrive and determine that he was shot by a sniper. They start investigating together about where exactly he was positioned... Purvi even climbs walls and all as instructed. 😳 Sadly mom had to wake me up right then. πŸ˜†

Hehe, we were ROFLing at nearly all our ideas discussed so far! 🀣 But yeah, hopefully this one won't disappoint. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

DemonStar thumbnail

Maybe I am going to employ SonyLIV...
maybe i'll skip this epi n decide whether to watch it or not based on the reviews...
that is, if at least 1 CID-ian has the nerve to watch this epi...πŸ€’πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Not a bad idea. πŸ˜† We've been sitting through FW's relentless onslaught of classics from years only for our actors... this is one more on that list. πŸ˜›

.KupKakes thumbnail

Hehe, right. πŸ˜† It was weird actually - there's a conference of politicians taking place in a huge empty cricket stadium (!) and suddenly one of them is shot dead. Daya sir, ACP sir and Purvi (in that red T-shirt from the Ganga series) arrive and determine that he was shot by a sniper. They start investigating together about where exactly he was positioned... Purvi even climbs walls and all as instructed. 😳 Sadly mom had to wake me up right then. πŸ˜†

Hehe, we were ROFLing at nearly all our ideas discussed so far! 🀣 But yeah, hopefully this one won't disappoint. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Wow awesome story bro! Wish your mom didn't wake u up!πŸ˜†
Lol... anyway want to read it...πŸ˜†
.KupKakes thumbnail

Not a bad idea. πŸ˜† We've been sitting through FW's relentless onslaught of classics from years only for our actors... this is one more on that list. πŸ˜›

Yeah...!! πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My God that doesn't sound good at all. I am actually afraid to watch now, especially after Adaalat came up with the most ridiculous things ever(I mean YETIS?Seriously??). I would not put it past FW to show something that makes us hate ourselves.