Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Asya

Ansha Creations
👏
Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaj ke episode ki jitni taarif karein utni kaam hein! Hats off o ansha mam. Lovely persormance! Her as the machiwaali rcked. Her accent her body language her dialouge delivery were just superb!
Her as the tapoori ke baare mein kya bolun! To be honest i feel she was d most handsome tapori ever 😳
She didnt get any tapori dialouges sadly but her body language was worth giving a standing ovation! Her bodylanguage was just superb!!!! I must say m a die hard fan now!!
Tonight m gonna have really sweet dreams o ansha di! I love her hats off to her yaar! Cha gaayi aaj
Three cheers for her yaar-
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray!!!!!
Ansha mam rocks! Purvi rocks! Purvians rock! CID rocks!!
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A nice episode overall I thought. Kind of a cliffhanger at the end though. Ansha di had 2 fabulous disguises and she was looking absolutely gorgeous as the fish seller and quite tapori as the man. But once again, I kind of thought she could have had more scenes. She wasnt there in any of the group scenes. Lets see what happens tomorrow.
Edited by swagatamghosh94 - 11 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Totally agreed. 😃 Her body language was amazing and really loved her fish-seller disguise in particular. I felt the tapori one was a wasted opportunity... she looked awesome but would've delivered smashing dialogues if given any. Nevertheless, it was a treat. Looking forward to her action scene tomorrow. 👍🏼

Cheers for Ansha ma'am, all Purvians and the CID team again!

-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Purvi is becoming second in command to our Master of disguise of CID team!! She performs magic with the disguise as Abhijeet does. Awesome performance Ansha mam! 👏
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Totally agreed. 😃 Her body language was amazing and really loved her fish-seller disguise in particular. I felt the tapori one was a wasted opportunity... she looked awesome but would've delivered smashing dialogues if given any. Nevertheless, it was a treat. Looking forward to her action scene tomorrow. 👍🏼

Cheers for Ansha ma'am, all Purvians and the CID team again!

I really understand what you guys are saying but I am kind of glad that she did not have any tapori dialogues. In my opinion, it wouldn't have gone well with how I know and perceive Ansha di. I like to think of her as a very nice, humble woman and even though it would have been just acting, I wouldn't have felt good with it. Stupid I know😆 but as they say, it's all about opinions. I loved her fish seller disguise though and wish they had more of it. Her expressions and dialogues were absolutely awesome.
Minionite thumbnail
I couldn't wait to make these so when I came home searched for a good quality video and made these. From 13th September's episode. Free to use.

Since these are live uploads you'll see some of the things scroll across the bottom. Please ignore.

More in Creative Corner
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the epi was just great
ansha mam was also awesome in that
lovely avi's shreya
Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing avis shreya di 👏
😃 thanks
SofiyaSam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The episode was great.
ansha mam was also awesome in that 2 fabulous disguises. Awesome performance Ansha mam.
⭐️ 👏