Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why cant we have a healthy friendship b/w two lady cops?? I think these two ladies share good chemistry... they would be great friends... kaash FW ki aankein khule 😕
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.

Why cant we have a healthy friendship b/w two lady cops?? I think these two ladies share good chemistry... they would be great friends... kaash FW ki aankein khule 😕

FW ki aankein khulna mushkil hi nahin balke namumkin hai
sheroo9000 thumbnail
here is a cap of ansha di from the episode cid aakhri saboot
she is just looking beautiful in this cap

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant pic Sheroo. She really is looking gorgeous.
sheroo9000 thumbnail
another pic for ansha mam with rajat sir

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So what did you guys think of today's episode? My opinions are the same as yesterday's episode. Pretty lame I thought. Once again, Ansha di was absent from a large chunk of the episode. And she wasnt in the precap either.😭 Oh and by the way, that opening sequence between Daya and Shreya was just cringeworthy. I was facepalming so hard.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The episode was a complete and utter disgrace. 😡 I concur with you about that opening scene. I could count all the dialogues Ansha di had today on one finger. And yes, she's missing from the precap again. This track is single-handedly ruining everything we love about CID.

I did like her untying the child at the kidnapper's den though. Wish they had given us a full shot of her stroking his head... would've made a lovely cap.

sheroo9000 thumbnail

thats great asya👏
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

So what did you guys think of today's episode? My opinions are the same as yesterday's episode. Pretty lame I thought. Once again, Ansha di was absent from a large chunk of the episode. And she wasnt in the precap either.😭 Oh and by the way, that opening sequence between Daya and Shreya was just cringeworthy. I was facepalming so hard.

Originally posted by: DemonStar

The episode was a complete and utter disgrace. 😡 I concur with you about that opening scene. I could count all the dialogues Ansha di had today on one finger. And yes, she's missing from the precap again. This track is single-handedly ruining everything we love about CID.

I did like her untying the child at the kidnapper's den though. Wish they had given us a full shot of her stroking his head... would've made a lovely cap.

Kaise jiyungi mein aaj ke CID ke saath..!!!

😡
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely creation Asya..!!