Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonali.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Patta nahi kyu?? But I was expecting a little bit of Shreya Purvi friendship scenes in yesterday's episode... But expectingsomethingfrom FW is waste</font>

Xactly! I didnt the episode but precap dekga to laga that maybe certain scenes of poorvi comfurting shreya or poorvi fighting for shreya being innicent n stuff. But daya shreya track ke hote hute is it possible!
Seriously expecting anything is a waste of time.

Btw any sign of ansha mam in precap????
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvisinghcd

Xactly! I didnt the episode but precap dekga to laga that maybe certain scenes of poorvi comfurting shreya or poorvi fighting for shreya being innicent n stuff. But daya shreya track ke hote hute is it possible!

yes, i was also expecting that maybe poorvi will help shreya and proove that shreya was not the khooni but once again the DS track did not let that happenšŸ˜”
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Friendship toh door ki baat hai... they barely just showed Purvi show minimum sadness when asked to arrest Shreya. I liked Ansha di's expressions in that scene still. Thanks to the D-S track, all these things have become trivial and I've more or less given up hope in that regard. Swagatam summed up my thoughts about the episode perfectly.

Nope, she wasn't there in the precap. Though I LOL'd so hard at a certain scene there that I initially thought I might have missed her.

Edited by DemonStar - 11 years ago
sheroo9000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvisinghcd

Btw any sign of ansha mam in precap????

i didn't see ansha mam in the precap
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where love creeps in, friendship bows out..
This is exactly what is happening with purvi-shreya..
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.

Patta nahi kyu?? But I was expecting a little bit of Shreya Purvi friendship scenes in yesterday's episode... But expecting something from FW is waste

That's why I stopped hoping and expecting anything from FW.. Fed up with everything..
sheroo9000 thumbnail
when shreya was at her home and daya called her to come to the forensic lab as her finger-prints had matched. There i saw this picture of poorvi and shreya at her home
Reshh16 thumbnail
Nice pic yar.. Its really good..
We can only see pics.. Nothing is being shown in reality..
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with everyone. This Daya-Shreya track is getting ridiculous. FW just cannot seem to balance things. They have been concentrating on this DS track for the last few weeks and now they are just selling it so hard on every episode. There were many opportunities yesterday to showcase both Ansha di and Shreya. They could even have have made it like that Abhijeet Ka Inteqaam case where Daya fought for Abhijeet even going against the team. But no, trust FW to turn a crime thriller into one of those stereotypical lovey-dovey daily soaps.
Reshh16 thumbnail
Hmmm.. Agreed swagatam.. Its getting ridiculous