Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Great job sheroo beta.. Keep it up..!!!
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sherooo have done great job...
And Reshu: do try to put if u have not put .. Ansha Di new interview on First page along with link.. Like put summary n link also...
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful creations, Asya and Sheroo. Loved them! 👏 👍🏼
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Wonderful creations, Asya and Sheroo. Loved them! 👏 👍🏼

thanks ravi bhai😊
Reshh16 thumbnail
I am not watching this episode.. TV went haywire.. So do post a detailed description of our dear cutie..
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another pretty bland and very very predictable episode. I knew who the culprit actually was from the very start, because we have had about 50 episodes of the same exact type. But one thing I really liked was Abhijeet sir's acting. Really fantastic. Just one of those days when he reminds you why he is considered as one of the finest pure actors in the country. Ansha di's role once again completely limited. Now tomorrow is a Nikhil centric episode. I sure do hope we have a Purvi centric episode too.
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raaz_sweet

I am not watching this episode.. TV went haywire.. So do post a detailed description of our dear cutie..

I can assure you you did'nt miss much Raaz. Ansha di's only contributions were: Getting smacked on the head by Shreya and then slapping the living daylights out of the actual culprit. Absolutely nothing in between. Once again FW up to their embarrassing tricks. 😡😡 And she was'nt in the precap either. Although in recent times, that actually means she will have a meatier role in the actual episode.😆
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

I can assure you you did'nt miss much Raaz. Ansha di's only contributions were: Getting smacked on the head by Shreya and then slapping the living daylights out of the actual culprit. Absolutely nothing in between. Once again FW up to their embarrassing tricks. 😡😡 And she was'nt in the precap either. Although in recent times, that actually means she will have a meatier role in the actual episode.😆

Hmmm.. Let's see what happens.. Anyway I won't watch today's episode as well..
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Sherooo have done great job...

And Reshu: do try to put if u have not put .. Ansha Di new interview on First page along with link.. Like put summary n link also...

I will update it padma..
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Patta nahi kyu?? But I was expecting a little bit of Shreya Purvi friendship scenes in yesterday's episode... But expecting something from FW is waste