Frequent Posters

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well i am still hoping something from FW
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooru, myself and swagatam have stopped hoping...
Poo and i stopped long back.. Now swagatam too is in our league..
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, what to say about today's episode! After a long time I was reduced to questioning myself as to why I was watching CID🤢. Honestly, I would really like to forget that today's episode ever happened. Completely wipe it away from my memory👎🏼. And I thought Ansha di did the best she could with the opportunities she had. Very good acting, good emotions. Liked the precap and I dont think it is possible for tomorrow's episode to be any worse than today's one😆. Also good to see Ansha di going back to her old hairdo. It really makes her look even more beautiful.
Reshh16 thumbnail
Sorry to say.. I didnt like her hairdo yesterday.. The bun doesn't suit her.. I want her old pony tail back.. I don't mind her plaiting also.
.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raaz_sweet

Pooru, myself and swagatam have stopped hoping...

Poo and i stopped long back.. Now swagatam too is in our league..

I have joined it too! Its seriously hopeless!
They never seem to think that even Ansha di should be taken seriously!
.KupKakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

Well, what to say about today's episode! After a long time I was reduced to questioning myself as to why I was watching CID🤢. Honestly, I would really like to forget that today's episode ever happened. Completely wipe it away from my memory👎🏼. And I thought Ansha di did the best she could with the opportunities she had. Very good acting, good emotions. Liked the precap and I dont think it is possible for tomorrow's episode to be any worse than today's one😆. Also good to see Ansha di going back to her old hairdo. It really makes her look even more beautiful.

totally agree!!!!
The epi was horrible but Ansha di was good!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'm glad that she's back to the regular hairdo next week too. And the episode was a total disgrace indeed. 🤢 She did her best like trio and the others despite such an absurd plot. I wish she was there in Friday's infinitesimally better episode instead so I could've skipped this one.

The precap has me a bit worried to be honest. I don't want her to be dragged into the imminent in-team fights and all. God knows what's in store.

.KupKakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raaz_sweet

Sorry to say.. I didnt like her hairdo yesterday.. The bun doesn't suit her.. I want her old pony tail back.. I don't mind her plaiting also.

Right!
She looks much more cute and sweet!
Then bun doesn't suit her so much!
But still, she doesn't look so bad on-screen as she did in Anam's pics!
I saw her in Anam's pics, and I was like OMG, what happened to my sweetest Ansha di!
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha99

I have joined it too! Its seriously hopeless!

They never seem to think that even Ansha di should be taken seriously!

You ask our bitter experience with the naari raksha series.. Poo and I had high hopes and had exuberant talks here and in the end we were disappointed..
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

I'm glad that she's back to the regular hairdo next week too. And the episode was a total disgrace indeed. 🤢 She did her best like trio and the others despite such an absurd plot. I wish she was there in Friday's infinitesimally better episode instead so I could've skipped this one.

The precap has me a bit worried to be honest. I don't want her to be dragged into the imminent in-team fights and all. God knows what's in store.

Oh right Ravi bhai.. I don't want her to be injured in any way.. I don't them to mess up with the story..