Written Update 24th Aug-Its all in front now

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

<p align="center"></p><div align="center"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"></font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Part 1</font></div><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><font color="#009999">The episode starts with Madhu telling RK to leave her. Rk says that why you want to go and tells her to speak the truth only. RK says you remember the days when I used to treat you so badly. When I always wanted you to believe that I dont love you and I dont have any feelings for you. He says at that time I was scared to look into your eyes, I was scared if you find the love, the junoon for you in my eyes(</font><font color="#666666">Point to be noted, I remember RK said this in his shayari andaazz to himselfπŸ˜›</font><font color="#009999">πŸ‘) He says that you beautiful eyes were fear for me thats why I hated them.</font></font><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#009999">RK says why cant you look into my eyes and speak. RK tells her too look into his eyes, why is she so scared. Madhu has tears in her eyes and looks into his eyes and says that I am not scared. There is nothing between us, no feelings. Madhu says that now you are satisfied. RK says that I am seeing that you have to do so much effort to look into my eyes. RK closes in and ask Madhu if his love means nothing to her. Madhu says no. He says that doesnt she feel anything when he comes near her. RK then hugs Madhu and say that let my heartbeat reach your heart. Madhu says not to do this. Madhu hugs him back</font><font color="#666666">*Tere ishq he mera junoon hai mahi*</font><font color="#009999">. RK caresses madhu's face , Madhu has tears in her eyes. Madhu then jerks back. RK smirks.RK says to tell the truth , to tell her problem. Madhu says to please let her go and not to stop her. RK says go Madhu, now I cant stop you, you can go. Madhu starts walking talks to herself and says "I love you RK" and she walks away. RK says Sultan now wait and watch.(</font><font color="#666666">Yeh hui na baat</font>πŸ‘<font color="#009999">πŸ‘)Radha ji and family sits in the car. Sultan's boys informs him. Sultan says to follow them.</font></font></div><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Bittu ji and family arrives at the place. Radha ji ask for Madhu, Bittu ji says she is with RK. Sikky says that where is RK I am dieing to meet him. Bittu ji says that soon he will meet you. He tells everyone that RK wants to be a private time so he tells them to submit there phones. Everyone does the same.</font></div><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Dips is looking around for Rishbala and then Bittu ji comes and ask whats the matter. Dips says that she was just looking around the location. She ask where is RK-Madhu. He says they are together. RK calls out Bittu ji and he leaves.</font></div><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">RK tells bittu ji that Madhu left. Dips is overhearing. Bittu ji says why didnt you stopped her. RK says I tried asking but she didnt say anything. Bittu ji says then what to do now. RK looks at Bittu ji.</font></div><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><font color="#009999">Dips sees a landline phone and calls Sultan. Sultan picks it up and thinks its Madhu. Dips informs him that the whole family is in RK's outdoor shoot Location and Madhu was here too but she left. She says that RK tried to stop her but she left without saying anything. Sultan says that RK has figured out the whole truth thats why he told Madhu to leave.Sultan fumes and says that RK must have sent Madhu back home so that he can trap him(</font><font color="#666666">Ishhhmart boy</font><font color="#009999">πŸ˜†) Dips says to go and check at the mansion himself. Sultan says that RK and Madhu has to pay for this.</font></font></div><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Part 2</font></div><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Madhu reaches RK mansion and looks around but no one is present there. She gets scared. She comes into her room and suddenly the lights goes off. She turns and see a person standing with Gun. Madhu gets shocked.</font></div><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Part 3</font></div><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">She ask who is there. Then thinks its Sultan. Madhu ask him where is her family. She tells him to speak otherwise she wont go with him. And then she thinks about RK, looks around for him. She ask him where is her RK, she says she wont spare him if anything is done to him. She holds his collar and says where is her RK. Suddenly lights get turn on and is shocked!!πŸ‘</font></div><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><div align="center">
</div></font><div align="center"><font color="#009999" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Precap:RK smirks. Madhu get shocked to see RK in front of her.</font></div><div align="center">
</div><div align="center"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"></font></div></div>
Edited by -Dimple- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks dimpleπŸ€—
awesome epi...rishbala rocked
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow great epi
cnt wait for monday epi
tfs
rapunzelgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yahoo re! i can't wait for the next episode

fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha, love RK's plan! Thank you CVs for bringing back his genius tricks. And thank you dear for taking time to write the update. 
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu!

Waiting for Monday epi now!
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the WU Dimple...
So finally all is out in front of RK...
Can't wait for monday...
Sultan toh ab gaya kaamse