rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
WOW guys, loving the rain siggys, superb!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

@Putija ... need CPR badly, my heart is racing faster ... gosh u magician or what? How when where did u learn? โญ๏ธ (Star Plus waale STARS !!!) ... the text inside the cloud is original to unique Putija ... wow! (using it in musical right now, wait til u see / hear the song OMG!)

@zombie ... what a creation with the song lyrics ... finally found the female version and saved it with my heart .. i think the singer is my fav Rekha Bhardwaj ! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Oo you finally found the singer ๐Ÿ˜›
yaar i have uploaded the duet which is extended ...around 4:30 min
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3744651

try ringtone also ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
346815 thumbnail

Free for use .

For more visit my gallery

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3379119

or

www.facebook.com/Afterglow.Productions
Nabila... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Free to use ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Nabila... - 11 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@zzoombie, not sure if its Rekha B, just the roughness grainy voice reminds me of RB ...
@Rafz ~ nazrein bichha de, pehre laga le dil pe, par dil kisi ki na maane ... hey how about suggesting CV writers your lyrics ... khuda shrel ke raksha karo ... me dead CPR CPR mouth-to-mouth
radev24 thumbnail
@Nabila yaar just amazing sig and IMO Ashiqui 2 song fits better and perfectly for AShlok. Otherwise so many of you (incl me-noncreator๐Ÿ˜Š) wont have that text again and again! Muah!
@zzombie ... here is my name ... u were asking in musical thread ... prem(ms๐Ÿ˜†)
346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Smileey--

TanHa911 wowyyy!! faboulous siggy

Thank you so much =)

Originally posted by: radev24

@Rafz ~ nazrein bichha de, pehre laga le dil pe, par dil kisi ki na maane ... hey how about suggesting CV writers your lyrics ... khuda shrel ke raksha karo ... me dead CPR CPR mouth-to-mouth

I think it'll be a while before the CV's use such lyrics ... abhi bhi bohot haat madorna, beiizzati karna etc baaki hai . The car drive back home was just a moments respite
radev24 thumbnail
abhi bhi bohot haat madorna, beiizzati karna etc baaki hai . The car drive back home was just a moments respite
@bold, my words exactly ... since u (almost) new to the forum, shrel always says ... go slooow .. i know it was a w/e epi so we are going even more gaga, so that come back to Mon all fresh and dreamy state only to bounce back to reality of shlok ... rushing in luv no fun ... let things flip a few times
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

PS - thnx to goolab for uploading the captions... :)

radev24 thumbnail
@PleaseX sorry dont know your name, can you please make it an avi in exact same color scheme! This is mindblowing! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ suuuperb!
(prem~ms)
And yes w/o goolab we cant do nothing, bless her heart! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ