Free for use .

For more visit my gallery

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3379119

or

www.facebook.com/Afterglow.Productions
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
You guys are driving the rest of us nuts ! Simply awesome amazing Scarlet, nabila, starry and Vini!👏⭐️
Rafz, tu kis aasmaan se tapak padi yaar ?? U toh more than chhupa rustam when I used to say that to you and Ashu on BRKD ???!!! I know u guys too techy for me but this is too much! I mean black and white color scheme and touches of orange ?!?! This is height of creativity yaar! I see the pro pic is no longer GD! But luv luv Vivek!
Contiue posting as u know me use 'em for ... yes musical-cum-pov !!⭐️👏 Will check out gallery ... gosh! (The #33 tells me pretty old, as current or even months old are #35 etc.)
radev2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! That's amazing work. Let your creativity flow and full this gallery with beautiful creations .👏👏👏
-R
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Faabulous creations everyone! <3
Shiva - Those avis are awesome!! :P
Charu21 - love the style of the avi!! :)
Scarlet.moon - OMG, adore the rain sig!
Starry.pheonix - Shiizzz, those are awesome!!! especially the second one!!
Viniva sharma - OMG, OMG, love love them, the second one is sooo purddyy! Snaggin it!
TanHa - that sig is superrb, love the BW effect. :)
Edited by -iPayal- - 11 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Freee

Word Count: 1

346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

You guys are driving the rest of us nuts ! Simply awesome amazing Scarlet, nabila, starry and Vini!👏⭐️

Rafz, tu kis aasmaan se tapak padi yaar ?? U toh more than chhupa rustam when I used to say that to you and Ashu on BRKD ???!!! I know u guys too techy for me but this is too much! I mean black and white color scheme and touches of orange ?!?! This is height of creativity yaar! I see the pro pic is no longer GD! But luv luv Vivek!
Contiue posting as u know me use 'em for ... yes musical-cum-pov !!⭐️👏 Will check out gallery ... gosh! (The #33 tells me pretty old, as current or even months old are #35 etc.)

Shrel 🤗

I wasn't planning on watching this sshow at all since the first IPKKND put me off so much. But I happened to stumble upon a Starplus video on youtube and ... basss ... aur kkya :)

And GD is ... forever :) Bass kuch in pehle I had watched Jayanta bhai ki lovestory and fell head over heels for the lovestory. Viveks a great guy, so underrated. And thank you as always for your generous comments ! 😳

Originally posted by: -iPayal-

Faabulous creations everyone! <3
TanHa - that sig is superrb, love the BW effect. :)

Thank you ! 😳 Guess I wanted a bit of a film noir effect for this scene, hence the B&W. These two are inspiring, to say the least.
Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing work all<3.. Seriously don't know what to use:p
--Smileey-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by --Smileey-- - 11 years ago
ranveerdeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it its just a fevlous stuff oh my god all the creaters are excellent mindblowing just too good and tallented i wish more and more creation of al you love youuu