Akdu Ahmed Khan is back

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Akdu Ahmed Khan is back, finally.

Thanks to Zoya's non-stop nonsense. The dining table snub was a trailer to the things to come.
I am sure Najma's nikaah will not happen, tanveer's baby truth will be out.

And then, Vampire Ahmed Khan will be back in full force. Maybe Gaffur truth will be revealed during that time, which will make Zoya move to SM. Just my thoughts.

But given Zoya's character, her reaction is normal. She has been brought up in US, where marriage is between two person and not two families unlike in India. She does'nt know Haseena Bi. She is only seeing Najma. 
Love is blind, and Zoya proved it today. Instead of bashing her, I think we should all feel sorry for her, for she is going to land in big big trouble if  Najma - Imraan happens and then Tanveer's truth is revealed or Najm-Imraan doesn't happen due to the baby track. 
Both the situations, she is going to be pinned on the wall by Asad. And this time, she will deserve it.

That's all for now.

Have a Nice day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes this time she deserve this
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She's being pushy and annoying but she isn't forcing Imran and Najma's marriage. So it wouldn't make sense to me if she was blamed for the fact that Immi slept with a wh**e and has already fathered a child ðŸ˜•

Asad will be angry for sure, but blaming her sounds ridiculous.