Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

TV actors wish Happy Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan
TV actors speaks on Rakha Bandhan...

Nakuul Mehta
: Rakhi to me has been an occasion when the entire family get together and celebrate each other. It was about sweets, festivities and counting the number of rakhis one had got. Over the years, the celebration remained the same but the importance of the occasion has become far greater. This year I plan to take my sisters out for a good meal and get some great gifts in return. More than me gifting, I have always been on the receiving end of gifts from them being the younger one and it's something I am very embarrassed about.

Shivaji Satam: I celebrate rakshabhandan with my family in a very typical maharastrain style, all my sisters come over to my house and tie me rakhi, we make each other have sweets. I'm not a firm believer of giving gifts on rakshabhandan, instead believe in giving blessings to my sisters. I have five sisters and I am close to all of them. I don't have any special memory of Rakshabhandan but I remember before I started working we used to have holidays and I used to spend a lot of time with my sisters. This year I will be away and busy shooting. I would be meeting my sisters before I start for my shoot in the morning.

Hrishikesh Pandey: My real sister stays in MP although I have a few rakhi sisters in Mumbai and they are very close to me. As I am generally shooting I try and make it a point to talk to my sister over the phone and if I get a chance I visit my home town to meet my family. Rakshabandhan is very special to me since my childhood. Mansi Tabu, my favorite sister from Mumbai has always been with me in good and bad times. This year I don't have any plans for Rakshabhandhan as I will be busy shooting.

Vikas Kumar: Rakshabhandan always reminds me of my childhood- getting up early in the morning, listening and singing Rakshabhandan songs, sharing sweets with all my sisters, giving gifts, veg food and a small get together with my family members. I have only one sister who stays in MP (Anupama) she is my favourite sister and very close to me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
😃 Thank You 😃
😃 😃 😃
😃 😃 Nice 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃