Pammi Pyaarel Written Update: 8/19/13-Ompuri 2 Amr

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Update will be brief today, sorry I am late. I got stuck at work😳

Chulbul Pandey enters in the house as Pammi's maternal uncle. Pammi is shocked to see him as her uncle. Pahul talk in sign language ( gees these two reads each others mind like true lovers. DOSTANA zindabaad)🤣. Pandeyji over acts of being uncle viz, calls kaaju-kishmish servants of the house. insults daadi calling her old, then finally calls all the family member Daaku. Daadi tries to control her anger and pammi tries to control uncle. daadi is successful, uncle does not give hoot ( abe maame tu ooper toh chal then Pahul bajoofy your band). He gives long list of dishes for lunch before he goes to room upstairs. ( oh lord the list felt like video aalla card of Indian restaurant in the US😛 kaash yeh sab yahaan bhi milata😭) .
Pahhul take class of uncle for overacting. Uncle tells sternly that he would behave as his wish and when asked pammi gets to know Rahul is the one who got pandeyji as uncle in the house. Pandeji wishes who knows they might get their deposit back with his efforts.
Rest of the family of course do not like uncle at all, but for the pammi's sake they decide to support pammi and swear for it, before it they all say loudly their relation with pammi, but ranjit skips it, as he does not want to say pammi is his sister. ( kya hoga iska jab pata chalega sachka. phir se dostana zindabad).
Gaytri and minti come to uncle, who is busy making fun of noodle uncle. They tell him he is here to save the family from bad, evil eyes and also tell that there is bad soul, witches and visible ghost attack in this house ( oh lalla, so this is the plan. okay bring it on).
Uncle walks past daadaji aka Mr senior Fauzdaar's picture, when rajvir comes. Uncle again insults him and daadi.
It is night and two white and black ghost aka ranjit and randhir try to wake uncle up and scared him. They need to make 3-4 attempt to get work done, as uncle always thinks it's his wife mona darling. Finally he sees them, when he turn is fear, he sees soul of the senior fauzdaar aka Rajvir as him and he is now totally scared and runs away ( my eyeswere following uncle's dhoti and it was still white not yellow). Uncle ends up to face mohini who is vidya baalan of bhoolbhulaaiya. next is gayatri and amrita white and black witch. Finally he runs away and screams. episode ends.

Tomorrow: Pammi ki dhaadi.
Pammi is doing shaving when minty open the door, sees and screams pammi.( I am sure pammi will come up with an excuse or may be not if love story gonna start, but why on earth pammi does not lock the rest room door before starting shaving, lekin tab minty ki entry kaise hogi and there will be no fun)
soory for delay and mistakes
arpita

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago