ARIYA FF :JINHE KABHI NA MILNA THA

aakanksha4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
The sun rays fell on two people and disturbed their sleep but both welcomed them differently...😳...
The man, sleep deprived, stood at the window , he never wants a new day to begin...
Mujhe yunhi karke khwaabon se judaa
Jaane kahan chup ke baitha hai khuda
Jaanu na main kab hua khud se gumshuda
Kaise jiyun rooh bhi mujhse hai judaa

Kyun meri raahein, mujhse pooche ghar kahan hai
Kyun mujhse aake, dastak pooche dar kahan hai
Raahein aisi jinki manzil hi nahin
Dhoondho mujhe ab main rehta hoon wahin
Dil hai kahin aur dhadkan hai kahin
Saansein hai magar kyun zinda main nahin

Rait bani haathon se yun beh gayi
Takdeer meri bikhri har jagah
Kaise likhun phir se nayi daastan
Gham ki siyahi dikhti hai kahan 
Aahein jo chuni hain meri thi raza
Rehta hoon kyun phir khud se hi khafa
Aisi bhi hui thi mujhse kya khata
Tune jo mujhe di jeenay ki saza

Banday tere maathe pe hain jo kheenchi
Bas chand lakeeron jitna hai jahaan
Aansu mere mujhko mita te rahe
Rab ka hukam na mit ta hai yahan
Raahein aisi jinki manzil hi nahin
Dhoondho mujhe ab main rehta hoon wahin
Dil hai kahin aur dhadkan hai kahin
Saansien hai magar kyun zinda main nahin

Kyun main jaagoon, aur woh sapne bo raha hai
Kyun mera rab yun, aankhien khole so raha hai
Kyun main jaagoonv
.Far away in the same city,the girl feels the sun rays on her face,turns to the other side and sleeps again...
The girl's got everything !
I've got it all, 
Jimmy Choo & Manolo, Prada, Galliano, 
Cant get nuff, I want more and more... 
Louis Vuitton & the Stella Mccartney, Donatella Versace, 
I Use bag from GUCCI !! 
Gulabi ankhein jo meri dekhi, 
Diwana har dil hogya, 
Sambhalo khud ko, zara becharo, 
Ki jeena mushkil ho gya !! 
Mujhsi kahi, koi nahi, 
Jo sab k khabo me hai, I'm the one !! 
Duniya mere, piche chale, 
Mai sabse age hu, I'm number one !! 
I've got it all, 
Jimmy Choo & Manolo, Prada, Galliano, 
Cant get nuff, I want more and more... 
Louis Vuitton & the Stella Mccartney, Donatella Versace, 
I Use bag from GUCCI !! 
Gulabi ankhein jo meri dekhi, 
Diwana har dil hogya, 
Sambhalo khud ko, zara becharo, 
Ki jeena mushkil ho gya !! 

This is the story of two people, who were never supposed to meet...
THIS IS THE STORY OF TWO CONTRADICTORY PERSONALITIES...
The story of how they met and their story began...πŸ˜›  

INDEX
INTRO : YOU HAVE ALREADY READ
CHARACTER SKETCH : SCROLL DOWN
PART 1:SCROLL DOWN
PART 2:PAGE-3 
PART 3:PAGE-5
PART 4:PAGE-6
PART 5:PAGE-8
PART 6:PAGE-11
PART 7:PAGE-15
PART 8:PAGE-18
PART 9:PAGE-22
PART 10:PAGE-26 
PART 11- EPISODE-1 PAGE-29

Edited by aakanksha4 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakanksha4 thumbnail
INTRODUCTION
The contradictory Personalities
Arjun Suryakant Raute
A 25 year old super cop, who does not recognizes defeat. A super intelligent officer. The death of his wife has left him shattered. He considers girls inferior as he has a narrow point of view for girls.An angry young man πŸ˜‘.Always serious, revengeful towards his wife's murderer..Yet smart,dashing and handsome...

Riya Mukherjee
The ambitious girl who aspires to be an IAS Officer one day.The only daughter in her entire lineage.The hottest and the bubbliest girl on earth.A perfect girl. Does not care about the world, bold, never worries about anything.Very intelligent- state topper.She is 22 years of age and lives her life to the fullest. A tough competitor and a perfect daughter, sister, friend and enemy...

Edited by aakanksha4 - 10 years ago
aakanksha4 thumbnail
Chapter-1-The first Day

Riya had landed in Mumbai the last night. She originally belonged to Delhi. She had already completed her Graduation from the Delhi University and had come to Mumbai after giving her exams.
 She woke up late in her rented apartment. Her family consisted of 8 other members whom she used to address as her '''SUPER 8'''. It was the first time when she was away from her home , away from her SUPER 8.
She got ready and decided to first enjoy her first day in the new city. She left out informing her landlady. 
On her way, she passed through a slum area. She had a soft heart which melted easily at such sights. But her eyes were caught by the fire in one of the kutcha houses near the transformer. She immediately called the fire brigade. Also she stopped the people from throwing water at the house beside the transformer. She asked the people to throw mud at the house to stop the fire.

Because of her wit and bravery, a terrible mis-happening was tolerated. As soon as the Police Department got this news, the Police Commissioner took out all the details about the girl. He was highly impressed and hence, he decided to meet Riya and appreciate her for her bravery. But because he was too busy, he asked the chief of ETF,Sameer Dam Singh Rathod to meet the girl, appreciate her and even encourage her to join the police force as the department desperately needed such brave and intelligent female officers. 
Sameer got her phone number from the commissioner and called her.
Rathod: Hello!
Riya: Nahi yahan koi HELLO nahi rehti.
Rathod: What? I said hello to address you.
Riya: Par kisi aur ki girl friend ke naam se kisi aur ko address karna is not good.
Rathod: Kya? Maine kiski GF ka naam liya?
Riya: Alexander Graham Bell ki.
Rathod: What?
Riya: Haan. Aapko nahi pata. Sir Alexander Graham Bell ki GF ka naam tha HELLO. Jab unhone phone invent kiya to sabse pehle usse apni GF ko call kiya. Unhone sabse pehle apni GF ka naam liya, woh to theek hai. Par puri duniya unki Gf ka naam kyu leti hai, I don't understand.
(Rathod could not help himself from smiling.)
Rathod: to aap Ms.Riya Mukherjee bol rahi hain?
Riya: Yelp...
Rathod: I m Sameer Rathod, the chief of ETF.
Riya: JAI HIND sir...
Rathod smiled again "Jai Hind".
Riya: Aapne mujhe kyun call kiya? Maine kisi ka murder nahi kiya? (she asks innocently)
Rathod smirked to himself and said
"Aaj jo tumne itne logon ki jaan bachai, the Police Department is highly impressed. So, I wanted to meet you officially and appreciate your bravery.
Riya: BRAVERY (she laughed loudly)
OK then. Where will we meet?
Rathod: In the Cafe Coffee Day at sharp 5 in the evening and remember...
Riya interrupted him and said,
'If I m not wrong, ab aap mujhe late na aane ki warning denge, aap police officer jo thehre. Hain naa..."
Rathod smiled and nodded in a yes.
She said BYE and cut the call.

Rathod was amused talking to Riya. She was such a bubbly, talkative, cheery, understanding girl yet down-to-earth girl. He was highly impressed just talking to her. He really wanted to meet her. His thoughts were broken up by Arjun.
He didn't listened to what he talked about nor did he knew anything about the matter, he just saw Rathod smiling while talking to someone on the phone.
ACP Sameer Dam Singh Rathod was the Chief of the EMERGENCY TASK FORCE. Under him worked the super cop ACP Arjun Suryakant Raute. Earlier they were the best of friends, but after the death of Roshini, Sameer's sister and Arjun's wife, matters became worse between the two. Who used to stand with each other, now always  stood against each other.
Under the two, worked Shreekant Sen (SHREE), the technician expert and Chandrakant Patil (CHOTU), the commando. They the youngest but were forbidden against smiling, chatting and laughing.
Although a perfect team, something was missing amongst them...LIFE...

precap:
Rathod meets RiyaπŸ˜›

unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept n cs.. The start was awesome.. Continue.. If possible plsss pm me ur updates link..
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh loved it...
loved the talk between riya n rathore..
Waooo this riya is so intelligent n brave...
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really very awesome concept dear ...
wanted to read more .. Plzupdate soon will b waiting ,..
do pm me
Aks13 thumbnail
Waaooo dr thats a mind blowing concept.

Loved it so much!!!!!!

Riya is too good.

Continue soon.
Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago
aakanksha4 thumbnail
Hey guys!!!!!!! I am very happy reading ur comments...All set 2 post the next part...

Rathod reaches the meeting place exactly on time but could not find Riya anywhere. He was quite angry. After all he was a police officer and was himself very punctual... After a long wait of 10 minutes, he could see a girl approaching towards him.
She came near him and smiled in apology... Rathod's anger vanished seeing her. She was as beautiful as an angel that has descended on earth and looked much more mesmerizing when she smiled. 
But his heart stopped beating for a second. He felt as if his younger sister Roshni was standing in front of him. Although this girl was so different from her. 
On one hand Roshni never wore short clothes, this girl was dressed in a short top and hot pants. Roshni's face always reflected how calm and patient she was, but this girl's eyes were full of naughtiness and mischief. Confused in his thoughts, Rathod could not make out  why she was so similar to his Roshni although she was so different from her. Rathod was brought back from his thoughts by her pulling a chair to sit opposite to him...

Riya: Hey! I m Riya Mukherjee. If I m not wrong, u called me up to meet u. Mr. Sameer Rathod. right?
Rathod: Ya! I m Sameer Rathod. ETF Chief.
Riya: I m so sorry for being late. Actually I m new to this town n I don't know much about the places here. So I was late. I m sorry.( she smiled and flashed her dimples...)
Rathod was forced to give up his anger. 
Rathod: Ms. Riya Mukh...  Riya interrupted him...
Riya: You can call me Riya only.
Rathod: OK! Tell me something about urself.
After putting up this question to her he was himself confused. He, Mr. Sameer Rathod, who never spoke a word more than required, who never liked talkative girls, who never put up personal questions to anyone except his wife, Sonali, his four year old daughter, Pihu, or the prime suspect of the case, was asking such questions to a girl whom he had jut met 5 minutes ago. He was damn confused how and why this girl was affecting him so much.

Once Riya began to speak, it was hard to make her quiet. Most of the things she spoke, some her actions did and those coal-black naughty eyes spoke the rest of the volumes. She was so expressive, clear in her thoughts. Rathod was bound to smile at her non-stop chatterings. He himself talked a lot to her very openly and even forgot the work for what he was there.
Suddenly Riya spoke.
Riya: Aap se ek baat kahun?
Rathod: Ha kaho na.
Riya: Aapki aankhon me ek aisa dard hai jo shayad aapko pareshan kar raha hai. I know ki main aapko zyada nahi jaanti aur na hi mujhe koi haq hai aapki personal life mein interfere karne ka, par phir bhi I cannot see u in  pain. If u wish u can share it with me.
Rathod first tried 2 control his emotions and not 2 speak anything, but could not control himself.
Rathod: I had a sister like you, Roshni. But I lost her. Seeing you I remembered her.
Riya had a very soft heart. She was in tears. Rathod  felt bad 4 hurting her.
Rathod: I m sorry Riya.
Riya: (composing herself) Oh ho! never mind. Aaj se main aapki Roshni. I know main unki jagah to nahi le sakti but I promise ki main ek achi sister zarur ban sakti hoon. Aur vaise bhi I don't have any elder brother. So please, please Bhai.
Rathod's heart melted listening Bhai from her mouth. It had been ages when someone had called her Bhai. He just smiled and kept his hand on her head. Riya knew that it was a yes from him.
Rathod: OK meri behen ab kuch kaam ki baat kar le. I wanted to ask you about ur qualifications.
Riya: Itna mushkil sawal. Jawab dena zaruri hai kya?
Rathod: Ha bhai...πŸ˜›
Riya: Toh phir suno. I worked in the Research Desk of Delhi Crime Branch. But I left my work because I wanted to be a Police Officer.
Rathod: That's great.
Riya: GREAT!!!!!!!! Aapki behen ne 22 years ki age mein hi job chod di aur aap keh rahe ho great. Are u making fun of me?????
Rathod: Nahi bas aise hi...⭐️
Just then his phone beeped and he bid Riya farewell.
Rathod: Ek case aaya hai. I have 2 go sweet heart. Kal milte hain dinner pe.
Riya: Kal... Kyon...?????????
Rathod: Tum meri behen ho. Ab apni nayi family se nahi milogi. Aur sath mein tumhare liye 1 surprise bhi hai. To kal milte hai. BYE.
Riya: BYE bhai... Ok...
PRECAP: RIYA MEETS RATHOD'S FAMILY ...SURPRISE FOR RIYA...
DO LEAVE UR COMMENTS...NEXT UPDATE SOON...πŸ˜›

zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
superb update
cont soon
Aks13 thumbnail
Awesome update dr...
Riya n Rathod first meet was fab...!!!!
Precap looks interesting...