Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Bholi_Bhaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
3rd option is good...also in the sbs ,arjun said that he means onir baba is going to canada, so i hope today the 3rd option will be wrkng in the pr
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pallavi that's a great topic ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
3rd option does sound good except that it takes a day to get to Canada and day to be back. So, 2 days gone anyway. By that time Onir will come up with better ideas ๐Ÿคฃ
onir & shalini should get married and present a marriage certificate to ArVi but I personally think OnirOvi will get married ๐Ÿ˜†
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

U are absolutely right. But people not blame onir. They praise him. They only blame ARVI every matter.๐Ÿ˜”

1 thing that i can't undrstnd is y people are always behind blaming arvi... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pallavi di..Jo bhi ho I want ARVI married dammit ๐Ÿคฃ
I think the 3rd option is the most likely one ๐Ÿ˜Š
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why should Onir leave? I want Ovi and Onir to marry. She does his kadar she respects him she got him his license back and she has improved a lot in character. Ovi and Onir will be very happy together.
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just a question if Ovi and Onir get married then isn't that the same as jeeju and saali getting married? Or does that only apply to ArVi?

Edited by -adorabubbles- - 11 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1st option won't look good because Ovi and Onir relationship was shown as brother and sister when Ovi refused for treatment.
2nd looks worth as Shalini did so much for Onir.
2rd option is also good but I don't think just the divorce paper signing and letter will convince Purvi. Onir very well know Purvi will leave Arjun If she knows the truth. Purvi will walk out of marriage and insist Ovi to marry Arjun again.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: harini_arvi

pallavi di๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒafter watching precap i think both o's will tie a knot...n will make dhaddakedaar๐Ÿ˜† entry when arjun backs out from marrying purvi๐Ÿฅบ...den continue hoga some more drama,rona-dhona from all d's...finally ovi will tell bas karo rona-dona...i'll be hapy wid dis doctor bcoz he is only a person jo mujhe sambaal sakega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...wahi hai jo mujhe samajsakega...so i married him...now its time that arjun n purvi has to get married nahi toh muhurat nikaljaayega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...where purvi interupts n tell..."par ovi"...then arjun stops her n will tell...ovi n onir have climbed one more step of mahantha ladder๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so its better to listen to our seniors๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...so come let us get married n will lead a happy life๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

finally purvi will tell:dekha onir i was right...i had said u...agar koi ovi ko sambaal sakta hai toh sirf aap ho...so be happy wid my sister always๐Ÿ˜ƒ...ab agar meri behen ki aakhon ke mai asoon aaye toh aapkha khaer nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...n now i'll go n live happily wid my true luv n i wish let u both also find love in ur relationship๐Ÿ˜‰
den arvi will get married n will leave happily for-ever๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mahaanta ladder! What an imagery! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I can imagine a giant ladder, with Onir sitting on top, his long legs dangling...๐Ÿ˜† Ovi a few rungs down, sitting demurely, Purvi a few rungs down and finally Arjun bechara at the bottom, trying to be mahaan but Onir ne uska patta kaat diya! ๐Ÿ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdorableAshVik

I think it will be third!

But I want it to be second !
Onir and Shalini do look good together!

But you forgot this is ekta's show! ๐Ÿ˜†
Cvs will show something we hadn't even imagine! I bet ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes, Ekta does surprise /shock us very well! Shes an expert at torture! ๐Ÿ˜† Shes specialized in twists and turns. So maybe it will something we never imagined! ๐Ÿ˜† But one thing for sure, Arvi are getting married this time! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Pallavi, Onir had a supposed fake marriage to shalini but for all puroses it is real. Had a real priest in a temple, before God ! He is a bigamist already then !

That is true indeed!
Onir and Shalu took pheres before God, in presence of a priest. But did he put sindoor in her maang? And was that priest a real one or one hired from Kinshuk's drama company? ๐Ÿ˜†