Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Onirfans: chill baby arvi can have all the sex they want since there married and you can't do anything about itπŸ˜‰
paagal_ thumbnail
Anyways I'm gonna get this post since I was wrong, my apologies if I hurt any die hard fans feelings.πŸ˜†
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲 WAIT WAIT there is still the talk of Arjun and Purvi being Jeeju-Saali?😲 πŸ€” πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Where have I been yaar?πŸ˜†
BTW super  post @Baktameez DilπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— β€οΈ 

Back to the "logic" according to the others😊 πŸ˜‰. 
Wait wait, lemme get this one clear. When Purvi and Arjun were getting married 1st time, and Ovi did the whole Kebab Haddi thingy, Purvi and Ovi weren't sisters then and Arjun wasn't the intended Jeeju of Ovi then?😲 πŸ€” πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
2nd- What part of pre-marital suhaagrat don't we know about? I mean its called pre-marital for a reason as it is before a wedding happens. So how can Arjun and Purvi be accused as being incestors at that point of time when exactly none of them were hitched yet? πŸ€” πŸ€£ πŸ€£

My own dictionary is being used so excuse me and my wrong EnglishπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

P.S ----Just my POV. πŸ˜Š besides this little brain that I have is trying his best to make me understand that Jeeju-Saali logic of some, but he just can't get me toπŸ˜† I think he is on the verge of packing his luggage and leave me as I am pressuring him too much to understand these ''Logics''πŸ€ͺ  

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 10 years ago
butuna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

😲 WAIT WAIT there is still the talk of Arjun and Purvi being Jeeju-Saali?😲 πŸ€” πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Where have I been yaar?πŸ˜†
BTW super  post @Baktameez DilπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— β€οΈ 

Back to the "logic" according to the others😊 πŸ˜‰. 
Wait wait, lemme get this one clear. When Purvi and Arjun were getting married 1st time, and Ovi did the whole Kebab Haddi thingy, Purvi and Ovi weren't sisters then and Arjun wasn't the intended Jeeju of Ovi then?😲 πŸ€” πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
2nd- What part of pre-marital suhaagrat don't we know about? I mean its called pre-marital for a reason as it is before a wedding happens. So how can Arjun and Purvi be accused as being incestors at that point of time when exactly none of them were hitched yet? πŸ€” πŸ€£ πŸ€£

My own dictionary is being used so excuse me and my wrong EnglishπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

P.S ----Just my POV. πŸ˜Š besides this little brain that I have is trying his best to make me understand that Jeeju-Saali logic of some, but he just can't get me toπŸ˜† I think he is on the verge of packing his luggage and leave me as I am pressuring him too much to understand these ''Logics''πŸ€ͺ  

😡

1. No one called Arjun-Purvi incestors with their premarital suhagrat.  But after that, they became jeeju-saali because Arjun did marry Ovi and did have a child with her.  If he was oh-so-in-love with Purvi, he could have gotten out of the marriage at once let alone sleep with his 'wife'.
2. Arjun could have been the jeeju of Ovi but then she didn't know about his pre-marital affair with her sister, did she?  As far as she was concerned, Purvi stepped into her relationship with Arjun. Even then, if I'm not mistaken, she got engaged to Arjun first and he did nothing to stop it.  That made Arjun potential jeeju of Purvi first πŸ˜†
paagal_ thumbnail
This post is going to get closed and since people love the topic of "incest" I have opened a new topic feel free to post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3710331
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: butuna

😡

1. No one called Arjun-Purvi incestors with their premarital suhagrat.  But after that, they became jeeju-saali because Arjun did marry Ovi and did have a child with her.  If he was oh-so-in-love with Purvi, he could have gotten out of the marriage at once let alone sleep with his 'wife'.
2. Arjun could have been the jeeju of Ovi but then she didn't know about his pre-marital affair with her sister, did she?  As far as she was concerned, Purvi stepped into her relationship with Arjun. Even then, if I'm not mistaken, she got engaged to Arjun first and he did nothing to stop it.  That made Arjun potential jeeju of Purvi first πŸ˜†

Oh really?😲 Give me the reason why u call ARVI incestors? Becoz I don't get itπŸ€ͺ And concerning Ovi getting Arjun 1st, if Ovi wasn't such of a stalker I don't think Arjun would've engaged her.😳 Simple as that. She proved that if she can't get him she will hurt her self. Arjun did what he did to save her sorry selfπŸ₯±

machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@badtameezDil aka troller (only joking with u): I see ur point with the hypocrisy of jeeju-saali viewpoints. But I think most of the fans u r speaking of don't think it's incest. There may be a few souls that think that. But anyways, the general public doesn't feel it ever was incest. Though I see the word " legal"  thrown a lot instead of incest. I don't think there is anything illegal of what anyone did either. I also see a lot of the jeeju-saali argument more than incest as well. 

Also I don't think also think onir is desperado to get married - it would kinda be character assassination as onir is, in the end, a pretty decent guy for what he did for Arvi. 

Edited by machar13 - 10 years ago
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haaah! What a question you put up dear! πŸ€£ 
I always love reading your posts... This Onir doesn't have any other business rather marrying girls of his interests. May be this attitude of his, is referred as being "Mahaan:" πŸ˜†