KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I want a mother-in-law like awantika.
The way she supports Pankhuri and is ready to go against everyone,even her own son when she knows that pankhu is right is commendable.its not the first time she has gone against adi for pankhu.even when pankhu was working as caretaker in DM.
i know her and pankhu's relation had to go through a rough patch when pankhuri told adi the truth about his nani's death but that was quite justified.all in all awantika is a very just person.and tge fact which makes her a great MIL is that there are many who against there daughter-in-law when they are wrong but not everyone goes against their own son for their DIL.
love awantu-pankhu relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
avantika is superb,seriously. She is my favourite character. She has everything that makes her so firm. Agreed that she was justified during nani track. Tigress fighting for cubs.Love avantika.
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I like Avantika very much.At times she over-reacts but that is okay. Coming back to the "saas" aspect of Avantika, I like her possessiveness towards her daughter-in-law, Pankhudi. And last but not at all the least she is a good person at heart, which makes me love her even more.
Edited by hatori - 11 years ago
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yepp! I love Avantika too! I wish i have a mother in law like her in the futurw. In Sha Allah.

Shes gorgeous as way- a bonus ey ;)
-Seby- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, Avantika is very lovely... In fact, two Deewan daughters( Avantika and Preeti) are lovely and smart, they have common sense and maturity.. They got Deewan khandan ki khoon. But what about Deewan sons? I think not that blood it has running through their(Anuj & Rubel's)body..
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah avntu n pankhu's relatn is just awesum...