Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gross!! Now they've done it Ovi and Onir didn't he once say they are like brother and sister or something, someone anyone please remind the cvs that scene it's not hard to miss or forget Jeez!! Most of the forum remember it . PR has reached a new low, Ekta too and 1 more thing I really need my Ovi back who is this, parading as her? Onir and Ovi WTH!!!
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

I would love to see Onir and Ovi married. He is capable of great understanding and has always known how to handle her. She needs mature single minded devotion and the look she gave him yesterday was one of awe. Ovi will grow by leaps and bounds in this marriage, and Onir will have a wonderful wife in Ovi. Her mood swings, etc, he can handle with aplomb and make her see reason, he will not look down upon any selfish bouts either. He can go practice in Canada while she pursues her modeling, their daughter can be the young Anki.

Haii, kitni pyaari jodi hogi ! They suit each other so well, he understands her moods, feelings, tantrums, her psyche, she respects him, thinks he is more "sacrificial" than her... U are right, Jahnvi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i dont care
i just want arjun and Purvi married finally
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Saala nahin, Jahnvi, its 2 saalis and 2 jeejus...exchanging partners!๐Ÿ˜†
Saw this once before in a Sony show named :Hubahu, where twin sisters exchanged partners in the end!

You are so right, Pallavi, 2 jeejus not saalas :) where did I get the saalas from?
namgrita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ovi can not marry onir cause once onir told ovi i am like Your brother and i would me pleasured if you call me DADA
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
my lifelong dream, to see both O's get married and leave ArVi be๐Ÿ˜†
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

Ovi and Onir will get married so Arjun and Purvi can forget their past and be together forever!!! I have a feeling that this will happen.

Honestly say I want this Both 2 Os married. They deserve for each other. They are only comfortable each other. Sahlini matter then I say he also another wife of onir.

Mean Mahan onir babu has 2 wives. Ovi & Shalini.
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ovi suffered a lot because he marry with man by knowing that he loves her sister, they stay in same home , its feel her insecure , she is now know her mistake...and she also know onir also love purvi madly so he sacrifies everything for her, and she also sees how onir close to purvi and onir also told to kinshuk that he always love purvi and never be forget her, then how he will able to stay with ovi in same house, where is so many memories with purvi...its unfair to ovi and onir again...if onir wants marry in real then why not shalini, shalini is his friend and now staying with him and she did sacrifies and agree to fake marriage and left her job for onir then why not shalini...in this period shalini also knows onir very closely then they will be happy and if onir stay away from purvi then may be he will able to forget her...
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sonarika-

We remember this,but the amnestic CVs dont remember..Those CVs have changed Soham's blood group from AB + to O+,how can anyone expect them to remember anything??๐Ÿ˜†

This is very true.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushitaforever

no matter whatever ovi does she will be bashed๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. lekin if purvi even throws away a dead child without proper funeral then also she is a mahaan devi๐Ÿ‘

If this case Purvi was fault then why u not bashing onir. This is not double standard. Is not onir is world no.1 doctor?? Then how he not refuse his patient.