shefali_shah234 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Couls someone tell me who is Sia's biological parents? I have just started watching astitva, and I know nothing about past stories. I know Simran is Sia's biological mom, but who is the father?

thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Joshi or Saxena? 😈

Hee..hee..heeee

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its abhi sexana. aka, anand. i know.. daughter is falling for her father. how stupid is this. sia is abhi and simrans daughtr. Asstha, is abhi and nehas daughter.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

naaaaah - daughter not falling for father....daughter is just confused why she likes him so much and so THINKS she is falling for him ... u watch, the director will handle this one well...

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
shefali_shah234 thumbnail
Maybe..there is some sort of attachment. I was confused abt Sia's father because they are showing that Sia is falling in love with Anand. i was just wondering how one can show a daughter falling in love with her own father. So i thought maybe harsh chaya is her father..i think harsh played simran's husband right? Correct me if I am wrong again. But like the previous post, the daughter is just attached to this unknown man who is actually her father.Good logic..
Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no harsh didn't play simran's husband, he was her friend.