Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
why ovi need to poke her nose in this matter? its none of her business to know what purvi,arjun and onir doing? she created this mess and she is.safely out of this mess so why suddenly she is back to get the post of bhalayi ki devi? onir is man who didd not give her chance to see her baby for last time and she wants to do bhalai of him but she never thought bhalai of his childhood friend.

let purvi get married as many time she wants, let arjun do whatever he wants and let onir open the institution of sacrifice. why its matter of concern for ovi what they r doing?

arjun and purvi dont know onir's truth its their problem. onir is creating fake drama , its his problem. why oni need to involve herself in this?

purvi should know the truth as she has right to.know. but not from ovi. . ..
Edited by ..aastha.. - 11 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Purvi's Love and gratitude towards her mother cannot be compared with her love for Arjun! πŸ˜† Both are completely different relationships. We cannot compare apples to oranges!
Compare apples to apples. Her feelings for Arjun was always love but her feelings for Onir was gratitude and friendship only!
Its said in Indian culture that one can never repay the debts of one's mother. A man wanted to repay his debt towards his dear departed mother so he built a temple in her name. Last of all he installed a golden kalash on top of the temple and proudly said: There! Now I have repaid my mother for all she did for me!
The golden kalash fell down with a resounding crash! He could never repay her for his existence in this world and for his upbringing!
But still Purvi tried to return her mother's family and happiness to her because she was deeply grateful towards Archana and loved her the most!
Purvi loved Arjun, as a woman loves a man but Onir, she was only grateful towards him but never loved him.
Mixing up love and gratitude means being confused between the 2 feelings for a particular person. Purvi never appeared confused abt how she felt abt Onir.

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 years ago
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Purvi's Love and gratitude towards her mother cannot be compared with her love for Arjun! πŸ˜† Both are completely different relationships. We cannot compare apples to oranges!

Compare apples to apples. Her feelings for Arjun was always love but her feelings for Onir was gratitude and friendship only!
Its said in Indian culture that one can never repay the debts of one's mother. A man wanted to repay his debt towards his dear departed mother so he built a temple in her name. Last of all he installed a golden kalash on top of the temple and proudly said: There! Now I have repaid my mother for all she did for me!
The golden kalash fell down with a resounding crash! He could never repay her for his existence in this world and for his upbringing!
But still Purvi tried to return her mother's family and happiness to her because she was deeply grateful towards Archana and loved her the most!
Purvi loved Arjun, as a woman loves a man but Onir, she was only grateful towards him but never loved him.
Mixing up love and gratitude means being confused between the 2 feelings for a particular person. Purvi never appeared confused abt how she felt abt Onir.

but some times purvi also confused about gratitude and love when she and onir struggle for live in road and also when she gave her baby to ovi . The struggle time love blooms in between couple, may be they both feel but purvi unable to recognised its because onir never told her in openly and she thought she is unable to forgive herself for arjun's condition , and at that time she looks so confused but at that time ovi broke her marriage and purvi feel guilt for arjun's pain for pari and ovi 's broken heart , due to guiltness , her love is disappear and onir understand this situation and her feelings as a girl and as a wife, so for her goodness he back his foot in her life and want to marry arjun so that she never be confused and he know a girl never forget her first love , arjun is her first love and also her child father.

Purvi always confused about her feelings after marriage, she told she forget arjun and starting a fresh life with onir but she still feelings when she saw arjun with ovi, when she saw onir make distance with her ,she feel bad and missed him ,if she has only feel gratitude then why she is not ignore what onir did , for gratitude she want to gave onir herself then its not matter , what onir did or not, but at that time she fight with onir as a wife , and told onir , i am ur wife , i have right on u but when its come on onir, he has no right on his wife. if only considered onir as a good friend and gratitude then why she complaining about his first marriage why not accept it full heartly , because he is person who helped her ,if he has some past and hide it then as a friend why she did not handel the situation and make a good distance from onir but she badly heart broken and hate onir, it is happened when u considered the man is ur and u have the full right on him and when u learn that person is not ur , u can not forgive him that she did, she did not accept arjun easily after broke up with onir but by time when onir disappear from her life and she completely accept it onir is not her then her feeling towards arjun is grow up and she falls for him agin...

i am a girl i can understand her feelings properly, a girl never able to forget her first love that not means she never love her husband, for a girl thats not matter her marriage is what type but she respect her husband and live for her husband and husband family if her husband is good person, many case a girl never got a good husband but the person is a good human or good father then she must have some feelings toward the man, because hindu society sindoor and magalsutra is not a jwellary but also attached with her heart...in this way donot tell a girl wear sindoor for a man name really and married for entire life but she has single bit feelings for her husband as a wife, its wrong...

i am really disappointed in the way cv shows the feelings of purvi towards onir and what onir explain about her feelings, ya its right for her child sake she should return her lover where her own husband support and agree for this, because when the child will be grow up and will be learn her real dad how she will feel...and arjun has no fault about pari...
933624 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..aastha..

why ovi need to poke her nose in this matter? its none of her business to know what purvi,arjun and onir doing? she created this mess and she is.safely out of this mess so why suddenly she is back to get the post of bhalayi ki devi? onir is man who didd not give her chance to see her baby for last time and she wants to do bhalai of him but she never thought bhalai of his childhood friend.

let purvi get married as many time she wants, let arjun do whatever he wants and let onir open the institution of sacrifice. why its matter of concern for ovi what they r doing?

arjun and purvi dont know onir's truth its their problem. onir is creating fake drama , its his problem. why oni need to involve herself in this?

purvi should know the truth as she has right to.know. but not from ovi. . ..

ovi doesnt do anything to get the title of bhalayi ki devi. thats whta our darling purvi does always.. so no need to blame ovi for that.
as for why ovi is poking her nose and intefering in arvi matters.. then dint our darling mahaanta ki mmurthi purvi do the same...
always interfering in arovi marraige..?
so now the tables have turned for betterπŸ˜ƒ if puvi interferes in arovi marg, then it is bcz she wants to help and if ovi does the same, then it is interference..?? such hypocricy...!!🀣
purvi and ovi.. both their intentions are good, the only difference is purvi lies whereas ovi speaks the truth..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so now about turn and some justified contradiction of previous definitive statement πŸ˜†
Neither does she have gratitude towards Archana nor love towards that silly man . She is thoroughly selfish . But carry on .

pallavi25 thumbnail
Arguing for the sake of arguing! πŸ˜†
A daughter's love and gratitude for her mother cannot be compared to her love for a man! Both are completely different! Purvi sacrificed her lover for her mother's happiness. Now Archu has made sure that Purvi got back her true love and her happiness.
Purvi was grateful to Onir and even affectionate towards him at times, he was her friend and confidante but not once did she even think to herself that she loved him. At least I didnt see such a scene where she admitted she loved Onir.πŸ˜†
Anyway now its all water under the bridge as she gets married to Arjun today and Onir is the one who makes it happen. Onir's mahaan tyaag, his planning and drama did not go to waste.
If Purvi is being selfish now, that means shes more REAL now,jst like Ovi supposedly was real and human for being selfish before. Im glad Purvi is thinking abt her own and Pari's happiness. πŸ˜ƒ
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww a MID in action :)

reported
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Areyaar came to the forum and they still didn't get married ? When wll they get married ? When will the leap happen ? I miss this show
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Arguing for the sake of arguing! πŸ˜†

A daughter's love and gratitude for her mother cannot be compared to her love for a man! Both are completely different! Purvi sacrificed her lover for her mother's happiness. Now Archu has made sure that Purvi got back her true love and her happiness.
Purvi was grateful to Onir and even affectionate towards him at times, he was her friend and confidante but not once did she even think to herself that she loved him. At least I didnt see such a scene where she admitted she loved Onir.πŸ˜†
Anyway now its all water under the bridge as she gets married to Arjun today and Onir is the one who makes it happen. Onir's mahaan tyaag, his planning and drama did not go to waste.
If Purvi is being selfish now, that means shes more REAL now,jst like Ovi supposedly was real and human for being selfish before. Im glad Purvi is thinking abt her own and Pari's happiness]. πŸ˜ƒ

I like that you pointed out the bold above. Right on Pallavi25!
Edited by machar13 - 11 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: machar13

I like that you pointed out the bold above. Right on Pallavi25!

Thank you, my dear! 😊