Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Oh I have FULL FAITH in Arjun Purvi wedding happening! And Purvi wont run to Onir, maybe run to thank him and cry buckets in regrets but not to be reunited with him! 😆
And as I said, it was absolutely imperative for Onir's truth to come out, otherwise Arvi wedding would be invalid . 

But what Im concerned abt is Ovi's intention for doing all this. Why and how did she set the ball rolling? Why did she of all people notice Arvi in the background in that fake wedding picture? Was she looking for it? Was she already suspicious that Onir could not have betrayed Purvi? Then why did she say Purvi was lying?

Okay I don't think Ovi said "Purvi lied" because she was accusing Purvi. She said that I think because she found things to be contradicting. 

And about the intention...why can't it be to fix the problems in her family? To clear things up? Why must it be bad? 
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Okay I don't think Ovi said "Purvi lied" because she was accusing Purvi. She said that I think because she found things to be contradicting. 

And about the intention...why can't it be to fix the problems in her family? To clear things up? Why must it be bad? 

Because of her history! Because she has a habit of halting Arvi wedding! 😆
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@pallavi Seriously, "habit"?

Habit is something you do MULTIPLE times or regularly. She did it ONCE. Jeez. 
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Seriously, "habit"?

Habit is something you do MULTIPLE times. She did it ONCE. Jeez. 

How many times can u break up a wedding? She did it once, shes doing it again! 😆
If Purvi was Liz Taylor, Ovi could have broken her shadi 7 times...but well...
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think you should all calm down, there's far too many generalizations & yelling at each other on this thread. 😆 😆

Purvi herself said she should know the truth by her comments about the parallel story of Seema.  Of course she should know it's just too bad it all had to happen this way and again spoil the happiness of a wedding day.   

You can't generalize about the viewers like is done so much. There are a lot of people who didn't like what Ovi did before who have now come to appreciate her new maturity.  I like this new Ovi and a lot of others have said the same.  She is bound to feel conflicting emotions but I think miraculously she has put it all aside and is wanting and trying to do the right thing. She should be forgiven for her past and given a new chance.  So should each one who tries to change.  

In the end Onir's trick  worked I guess, but he also caused a lot of pain and confusion.  I hope he, like the others who have made a lot of mistakes, will realize he hurt a lot people and ask forgiveness too.  

No one is perfect but everyone should be given the chance to realize their mistakes and change. And be accepted and appreciated for that.  

machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

I think you should all calm down, there's far too many generalizations & yelling at each other on this thread. 😆 😆

Purvi herself said she should know the truth by her comments about the parallel story of Seema.  Of course she should know it's just too bad it all had to happen this way and again spoil the happiness of a wedding day.   

You can't generalize about the viewers like is done so much. There are a lot of people who didn't like what Ovi did before who have now come to appreciate her new maturity.  I like this new Ovi and a lot of others have said the same.  She is bound to feel conflicting emotions but I think miraculously she has put it all aside and is wanting and trying to do the right thing. She should be forgiven for her past and given a new chance.  So should each one who tries to change.  

In the end Onir's trick  worked I guess, but he also caused a lot of pain and confusion.  I hope he, like the others who have made a lot of mistakes, will realize he hurt a lot people and ask forgiveness too.  

No one is perfect but everyone should be given the chance to realize their mistakes and change. And be accepted and appreciated for that.  

👏  

I do have some doubt...but in looking the positive influencers like onir, ovi will do good this time around. 
Edited by machar13 - 10 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
Stereotyping a whole country of women in an insulting way will not be tolerated on the forum. You are allowed to criticise the characters but not allowed to criticise the members for their likes.

Also not allowed is accusing members of being MIDs. Its not the job of members, DTs have been appointed for this task. If you feel a member is a MID, report it and let the DT do their work. Dont callout members publicly.

Hope these things wont be repeated in the future by any of the members involved.
Edited by devashree_h - 10 years ago
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Arvi gettin married.
Leap happening & this gen track is ending but purvi bashing still happening? Lolll why such a fascination with purvi so much?
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

i am not agree with ur opnion about  onir trick , ya onir trick may be hurt every one but its hurt him more than other but he  forget own happiness and  struggle for his wife happiness and did punar vivah of wife .  so that purvi back her first love  arjun and pari got her fathers name , arjun and his father got  their happiness  ,  arjun got respect from D' clan but what he got ,he lost his family. But accept it open heartly. So it will be good if they will be show some more scean with onir where he will get his happiness and some nice bonding with purvi
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Purvi never mixed up love and gratitude ?

Er ...then why did she call off the wedding the first time ? Wasn't it gratitude  towards Archana for what she had done lifelong for her ?