Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

I thought Sana getting eliminated was ridiculous. Mukti should have gotten eliminated because her choreographer is bleh even though she's a good dancer..plus they've never gotten a 30. Sana and Tushar are energetic, really good, and have gotten 30's a few times. Idk why they were eliminated..stupid JDJ politics :/ And why is Shaan still in it?

Aish, why do our thoughts match to such an extent? πŸ˜†

I just agree with you. I guess Sana is the only one who can give a tough competition to Lauren <3

But sadly she got eliminated. -.-

And a big sorry to Sanaya, but this time I am NOT going to follow her request. 😳 I won't vote for DD 😳
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -LiveCrazily-

I hope too Lauren win she deserves
and ofcourse much better than DD

even am all IN for Lauren from foreign πŸ˜†
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incandescent

Hey Pawaani,

I am not a fan off DD, so no worries. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Actually I am neutral towards her but I completely agree that Punit and Lauren are much more deserving. I wasn't even watching JDJ until Sanaya made an appearance to support herthen I got curious to find out how DD is doing in the show, so I checked out some performances by her and the other contestants.

I dont like reality shows at all. I used to watch them at one time but now I have stopped watching them completely and I am also not keen to see San on reality shows. But she loves dancing so there are chances that she will participate in a dance showwhether its JDJ or NB.

CC is ending soon and I doubt SI will rush into another soap so soon. I think she will take her time and choose much more wisely this timeso in between she might decide to appear on a reality show unless she decides to take a trip to US to visit her siblings. She did Welcome last time.

If she takes part in NB.then I am sure about the VARIOUS fan groups reactions too. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

OMG yes please. I live in the same city as her sister :D :D :D
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Aish, why do our thoughts match to such an extent? πŸ˜†

I just agree with you. I guess Sana is the only one who can give a tough competition to Lauren <3

But sadly she got eliminated. -.-

And a big sorry to Sanaya, but this time I am NOT going to follow her request. 😳 I won't vote for DD 😳

IDK Aashi, we're soulmates 🀣🀣🀣

Yeah Sana can give good competition, the kids too. Their dance was amazing but they only got a 27 yesterday. I thought some of DD/Salman's dances were very good - like the one that SI first came to support. And another salsa type dance they did. However, Salman's choreography hasn't been great for the last few dances.

And I so agree that it's not fair that Shaan, who's a non dancer, has to compete against trained dancers like Lauren who will obviously be amazing. I guess they let Lauren in because they thought that she was at a disadvantage by being American.
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

IDK Aashi, we're soulmates 🀣🀣🀣

Yeah Sana can give good competition, the kids too. Their dance was amazing but they only got a 27 yesterday. I thought some of DD/Salman's dances were very good - like the one that SI first came to support. And another salsa type dance they did. However, Salman's choreography hasn't been great for the last few dances.

And I so agree that it's not fair that Shaan, who's a non dancer, has to compete against trained dancers like Lauren who will obviously be amazing. I guess they let Lauren in because they thought that she was at a disadvantage by being American.

I know, and you know what, seeing most of the performances of DD-Salman, I feel that Salman has specialized only in lifts and all 🀣

Once Shaan is eliminated, the competition will become even more tough because the left ones are simply amazing dancers and DD has enough fan-following to make her win. 😳
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
UFF, am i jump into wrong CC 😳
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

I know, and you know what, seeing most of the performances of DD-Salman, I feel that Salman has specialized only in lifts and all 🀣

Once Shaan is eliminated, the competition will become even more tough because the left ones are simply amazing dancers and DD has enough fan-following to make her win. 😳

Is it, it indeed a shocking surprise to me😲
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RK-

UFF, am i jump into wrong CC 😳

I already apologized in advance because I knew I would turn into a basher for next few pages πŸ˜† And we went off topic. :P
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If DD makes it to the finals (which she most probably will), will Sanaya come to JDJ again?

@ Aish " OMG thats cool. The next time she visits, you might bump into her.😳

@ Kani -Hi, you are in the right CC.

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RK-

Is it, it indeed a shocking surprise to me😲

You shouldn't be shocked, because she is actually nothing in front of Lauren & Sana and those two kids.
Yesterday, in place of Sana, either Shaan or DD were eligible for elimination. But here also her fans saved her. 😡