I didnt expect this would happen I hate Rubel

4evaindianjodis thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I totally agree with you because the fact that Rubel has agreed with pankudhi that he will help her in her plan to find out what chach jis plan is...then latika is joining hads with sasu ji as she call chaha jis wife wanting ada hisssa of the property...and now latika has made pankhudi getting blamed for has she done nothing wrong due to latikas dramatic fall and supposingly "miscarriage" which is so fake and she aborted the baby already her and her drama including her plans and drama with chaha jis family will definetley be revealed soon with or without the help of adi being by pankudhi side Pankhudi will leave that house and find a way to fin d out whats going on...what really hurted me though is that Adi for the first time is not supporting his wife i have never expected this from Adi...but i am sure one day he will regret it and realize his mistake and how he didnt trust pankhudi and have hurted her...i wonder how pankhudis family will take it when they find out whats going on and even worse adi not supporting her and adi putting her out of the house...it will definitkey be a hurtful part...what makes me happy though is that Avantika is supporting her daughter in law and believes that she can never do anything wrong and i truely agree with her...😭😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Adi doing that on purpose he knos chacha family evil and is try to save panku from all the hurt and blame they will end up putting her well thats what the article says lol