Originally posted by: AdorableAshVik

Not to forget she cannot wear backless blouses too! 😆

loll ya where as ovi can wear micros 😆 such double standards
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AdorableAshVik

Not to forget she cannot wear backless blouses too! 😆

Although Archu, Varsha, all of them wear backless blouses! And Ovi wears minis and halters and off the shoulder...😆
933624 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kath1

why she can't leave things alone

if u mean y cant ovi leave things alone and mind her own business...ovi is just trying to help and find out the truth... just like her darling sister purvi.. purvi also does the ssame... but if purvi does it then she is too mahaan and same if ovi does, then shez selfish n kabab mein haddi... why..??
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WHY IS OVI BEING A SNOOPY ??!!!
😡😡😡
Edited by JanhaviSRK - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

if u mean y cant ovi leave things alone and mind her own business...ovi is just trying to help and find out the truth... just like her darling sister purvi.. purvi also does the ssame... but if purvi does it then she is too mahaan and same if ovi does, then shez selfish n kabab mein haddi... why..??

Because Purvi & ovi past record. Purvi's intention is all time good & selfishness but all time ovi's intention was selfish.
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vasu_2013

Outrage? Why only Purvi has the right to be blamed for whatever happens in everyone's life?

There was a scene when Ovi walked into Onir-Purvi's house in Calcutta for the first time and within two seconds, openly accused Arjun and Purvi of having an affair and then meeting each other without her knowledge. When Purvi tried to calm Ovi,, Ovi screamed at her not to interfere between husband and wife. It was such a disgusting behaviour of Ovi's and if she wasn't pregnant at that time, a guest like her should only be kicked out of the house.
Still there were comments in the forum supporting Ovi's actions. I would expect the same sane voices to support Purvi this time but what do I see, there are 10 posts rejoicing that Purvi is getting a taste of her own medicine.
That's the key difference between Ovi and Purvi. Ovi butted in and told Purvi that she needs to help Onir and she even told Purvi that she was the reason Onir did this. How did Purvi react? She listened calmly, saw the reasoning in Ovi's argument , stood in the stand and spoke on behalf of Onir. Not only that, she spoke in praise of Onir's dedication and passion for his procession and that too with Arjun during their Sangeet.
Lets imagine for a second what would have been Ovi's reaction if the tables were turned. There would have been screaming for sure, few vases thrown around, Purvi would be accused of interfering and Ovi would have stormed out angrily.
This is why I will always choose Purvi over Ovi.
And for Ovi doing "bhalayi" to Purvi, there is one shot where she looks scornful when Purvi and Arjun are dancing during the Sangeet. That one look convinced me on the new meaning in Ovi's dictionary on "Bhalayi".

Maybe you should have paid more attention as Ovi's words told a completely different story. See that's your interpretation of the scene. To me Ovi look conflicted. As if she wasn't sure if it's worth talking to Purvi about Onir because she didn't want to ruin Arjun/Purvi's happiness. Because if you give her a benefit of doubt for once and see past of what you already believe of her, then you might also see what I saw.

Again, that's your opinion. But I personally saw something totally different in that scene.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 11 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

LOL Because in the PR world, one set of rules apply to the poor wittle victims Arjun and Purvi...and others apply to Big Bad Onir and Ovi who are mean and evil and kept the lovebirds apart.
pavrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -adorabubbles-

ArVi will be together in the end.

that's the spirit... no matter what people say or do... ArVi will be together in the end.🤗
933624 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Because Purvi & ovi past record. Purvi's intention is all time good & selfishness but all time ovi's intention was selfish.

is it ?... OMG.. i never knew may be i am watching some other pavitra rishta...😆
knowing very well how much ovi loves arjun, purvi was sharing eyelocks with arjun romantically when she was onir's wife. then she did the drama of shouting, scolding arjun as to why he accepted ovi's decision for arovi divorce. she literally kept on telling arjun to move back to ovi.
after arovi divorce, now being onir's wife( punir divorce has nt happenes so purvi is legally mrs. onir dutt), she is behaving like a young teenager, blushing and hugging arjun and smiling...
even then i wud say let it be.. no probs, bcz that foolosh girl still loves arjun so let her marry him bcz she deserves some happiness..( wow.. shows how mahaan i am😆😆)
as for ovi, that poor girl, all she did was to love arjun completely, fully, madly and she lost a lot. after realising her folly, sh
e wants arvi to unite and is happy for arjun even though still that poor girl loves him. she accepted in front of purvi that she realised that she came betwwn arvi.
have u ever seen her plotting or bitching about anyone..?? any evil intentions like punni?? no.. never.. how much ever purvi has hurt her, she used to burst initially, slap her but later always came to make peace with her..
ovi is a girl who has matured a lot. but still people feel that Purvi's intention is all time good & selfishness but all time ovi's intention was selfish.