Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Couldn't Onir tell Ovi - Of course I married Shalini once again after she came back and hence that happened after his marriage to Purvi. That day they were near the temple and hence got captured in the pic?

No, he had to reveal how Mahaan he is to Ovi.

And Ovi, thinking about Onir's bhalayi is a waah waah! This after he did not give a chance for her to hold her dead baby!

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both competing for Mahaan title.. Kaun banegaa more mahaan ? Ek karod kaa prashn ! :):)
jdronamraju thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Couldn't Onir tell Ovi - Of course I married Shalini once again after she came back and hence that happened after his marriage to Purvi. That day they were near the temple and hence got captured in the pic?

No, he had to reveal how Mahaan he is to Ovi.

And Ovi, thinking about Onir's bhalayi is a waah waah! This after he did not give a chance for her to hold her dead baby!

U need to understand, she has achieved nirvana to that extent that she can forgive him for baby swapping, hiding the truth of her dead child, not giving her a cloaure on her child, no decent burial even for her baby.. Come on, bee, unki mahaanthaa samjhaa karo ! She puts everything aside for Onir bhaiyya's bhalai ! such is her tender heart..Aakhir Ovi hain, the innocent, real and wronged one..
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just an observation...at a glance through the album, Ovi was able to see Arvi in the background and blew up the picture to confirm it. How come Onir and Shalini didn't see Arvi since they must have looked at their wedding photos many times...hmmm..🤔
jdronamraju thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarplum5

Just an observation...at a glance through the album, Ovi was able to see Arvi in the background and blew up the picture to confirm it. How come Onir and Shalini didn't see Arvi since they must have looked at their wedding photos many times...hmmm..🤔

That is a good one ! Well, what can we say, she is the smarter cookie :)
tasr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aathya

ovi should seriusly stay away from arvi's life

really😕? I think its good she is letting them know the sacrifice onir did...at least she doesn't hide things from people and then years later when it is revealed she acts all Mahan trying to show how she didn't want to hurt anyone...give the girl some credit she Is just doing what a GOOD sister should do...she is not doing it to try and ruin there marriage...is it not clear that she has moved on and has fully accepted the love of arvi...this time I think ovi is genuinely concerned because not only is purvi still married to the guy but he also tarnished his whole reputation for the girl he loves and people should know that he is not bad person...this all for the sake of humanity in my opinion
tasr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aathya

ovi should seriusly stay away from arvi's life

srry if it looks like im only picking on ur opinion but it is on everyone who has the same thought as you...just my p.o.v
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Don't worry guys. Ovi and Onir still have miles to go before they catch up to Purvi's level of "mahaanta".
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

LOL Purvi totally deserves it for always interfering in Ovi's life and deciding what Arjun and Ovi should do about THEIR marriage. Serves her right.

I love how Purvi interfered ALL the time and was forgiven because she had "noble intentions". Why don't we extend the same leniency to Ovi?

I love the outrage when the tables have turned. Hahaha😆

Relax...Ovi's doing this for "PURVI'S BHALAYI". LOL Purvi has given a new meaning of the word "bhalayi".

Pardon the interruption but I think I began the ovi should mind her bussiness thing as a joke. I said this bc everytime purvi became investigator or Arjun did, topics were made abt them not minding their bussiness or poking their nose where it dont belong. It was even said purvi is not related to them and is "sadak se uthai" and thus has no bussiness interfering in their lives. So my joke was actually turning the tables and asking why isn't ovi being mocked now for interfering in purvis life?

If someone else came up with the ovi should
Mind her bussiness thing before me then sorry, didn't mean to steal your credit! ;)
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

LOL Purvi totally deserves it for always interfering in Ovi's life and deciding what Arjun and Ovi should do about THEIR marriage. Serves her right. 

I love how Purvi interfered ALL the time and was forgiven because she had "noble intentions". Why don't we extend the same leniency to Ovi?

I love the outrage when the tables have turned. Hahaha ðŸ˜†

Relax...Ovi's doing this for "PURVI'S BHALAYI". LOL Purvi has given a new meaning of the word "bhalayi". 

Outrage? Why only Purvi has the right to be blamed for whatever happens in everyone's life?

There was a scene when Ovi walked into Onir-Purvi's house in Calcutta for the first time and within two seconds, openly accused Arjun and Purvi of having an affair and then meeting each other without her knowledge. When Purvi tried to calm Ovi,, Ovi screamed at her not to interfere between husband and wife. It was such a disgusting behaviour of Ovi's and if she wasn't pregnant at that time, a guest like her should only be kicked out of the house.

Still there were comments in the forum supporting Ovi's actions. I would expect the same sane voices to support Purvi this time but what do I see, there are 10 posts rejoicing that Purvi is getting a taste of her own medicine.

That's the key difference between Ovi and Purvi. Ovi butted in and told Purvi that she needs to help Onir and she even told Purvi that she was the reason Onir did this. How did Purvi react? She listened calmly, saw the reasoning in Ovi's argument , stood in the stand and spoke on behalf of Onir. Not only that, she spoke in praise of Onir's dedication and passion for his procession and that too with Arjun during their Sangeet.

Lets imagine for a second what would have been Ovi's reaction  if the tables were turned. There would have been screaming for sure, few vases thrown around, Purvi would be accused of interfering and Ovi would have stormed out angrily.

This is why I will always choose Purvi over Ovi.

And for Ovi doing "bhalayi" to Purvi, there is one shot where she looks scornful when Purvi and Arjun are dancing during the Sangeet. That one look convinced me on the new meaning in Ovi's dictionary on "Bhalayi".