OneShot: Rain, Rain come again...<3

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Today it was raining heavily at Delhi here while I was at school, So as I am a expert in Day dreaming about my fav. Jodis and enacting what I thought. I thought about AkDha scene in Rain and Prayed someday we will Get a "Rain Romance"

So here is the production of something I thought, AkDha in the Rains! It may not sound real or practical, But fiction me sab chalta hai.

Spare me, as this is a utter crap!

Jalal smirked to himself still staring at the Beauty there. It was Raining, he never loved rains. He was reserved type, Not like the chirpy, Bubbly chatter-box and Breathtaking Beautiful Begum of his.

Jodha, the name makes his Heart do acrobats. It is pure Hate, He hates her but can't stop caring for her, being mesmerized by her.
He looked at her again, she was enjoying herself fully, Thankx to the rains! She swirled around, smiling playing with the rain drops. For the first Time he was watching her smiling after his nikaah with her.She looked more beautiful with the cute smile, He only makes her shiver in fear and pain, never he could make her smile, That's why it was so rare to see his Begum smile to the fullest.

She Danced in the rain, streching her hands and Twirling, she was like a small kid who used to get excited seeing the rains. Her whole dress was wet, outlining her curves, which she didn't care for, she could have If she had known Jalal was watching for even he didn't know how much time.

He only remembered that he was going his kaksh but some giggles caught his attention and he was rooted there from that time.

He watched those water drops streaming down her face.Her hair who was neatly tied was now freely swaying wetting in the rain, kissing her shoulders.

He didn't knew why, but felt envy of those rain drops.

He didn't realised that he has started taking steps towards her, The Jalal, everyone knows wouldn't do that but he felt some pull.

He stopped right there where he was protected from the rain, one more step and he would feel Water!

Jodha's chunri was now licking the ground, She remimded him of peocoks who dance with grace at rain. He stood there absorbing the beauty of the scene.

Finally he decided something, he took a step forward then another and started walking up to her, he could feel the cold drops again his Body, It kind of gave him a relief. Maybe Jodha was right that Rains are there to enjoy. Even Shehen  Shah's could do that.

He walked closer to her. But suddenly...

Jodha's foot slipped in the wet mud, she closed her eyes knowing her back would hit the ground, but that never happened instead she landed on a strong pair of arms.

After somposing herself she opened her eyes, only to see those beautiuful pair of Chocolate Brown eyes just like hers, staring deep at her.

After realising what they were doing, which wasn't supposed for 2 haters to do,They broke the sweet eyelock, after which seemed like eternity

"Jee, woh hum...''
''Barish ka mazza le rahe the" Jalal completed for her

"Aap hume dekh rahe the?" She squinted her eyes in confusion
''Woh..."

Something snuggled close to him and his thoughts crashed back to reality, he smiled at how he was rememebering what happened yesterday.

He galnced at Jodha who was sleeping near him.

After that they fought about "Aapko Tand lad jayegi" and both came up with sneezing rounds, then laughed whole-heartedly about this...After a long time Jalal laughed like that, he felt so relieved

And then he remembered he carried Jodha to her kaksh, made her change her dress and then he didn't had a clue about how they ended up on the bed toghether, but he didn't care for the details when Jodha was sleeping next to him, He closed his eyes and went into deep slumber, with Jodha clutiching him tightly...

He would love if the whole year it rains...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
I always wanted AkDh to have a rain scene. Thankx for fulfilling my dream
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved-2 it. Thanks.  😃
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ausummm...update 👏👏

Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww.. It's a beautifully written os dear... Loved it.. 😊
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice,😊
 loved it
sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice one. it was brilliant.
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome- i like it. thx for giving me my daily dose of akhda.lol.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brilliant as always. wish they show such scenes in show.
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing OS dear!! 👏 👏 ⭐️ Loved it to the core.❤️
Aww...I so wish we can get such a scene in the show with Akdha in rain. 😳