rathi_95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really wanted him to be innocent!! and today's episode hinted that he is!!!!! YAY!😃👏
So what's going to happen now?? What theories do you guys have?????
I'm actually rooting for a team up between the rubel/sheela gang and paku to uncover the truth!! that would be EPIC!!!
XX

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes happy that anuj is not involved with manek chacha...
It would be great to see rubel and pankhu joining hands and bringout the truth!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I always knew he was. I never doubted him. He is a victim of his emotions on this one. He is giving that good got nothing cheat "chacha" of his respect because of his dad!!

I just badly want all of them to unite and out these useless people from "Sultanpur"!!
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I agree, Anuj does seem innocent.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Cv's for giving early hint and Keeping anuj away from the sultanpur gang...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well , i doubted Anuj but atlast phew he is innocent and from precap lets guess Rubel team up with Pankhu team , well i'm not having trust on rubel , he is a pendulum but yeah Avantu-Pankhu are there to handle all things .
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am surprised
I thought Anju was a big game in this
now have to watch for the next
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also first doubted anuj and now I really don't know who does all this with chote nanaji?
KaY786 thumbnail
I think when Anuj was talking to nanu picture and ask him to stop anything bad happeningDid you see choto nanu and his wife was smiling behind his back? i think anuj saw them in photo frame mirror reflections coz anuj expressions changed to as in little shock.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i always knew he was innocent. i even wrote a post on that, but i got only 9 like...lol

but i will not go into details by repeating myself. I am really happy its a clear prove now.