rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok guys relax this is not my alvida msg or anything,,,
My new OS..dont know why Am I posting it but doing it!!!
Kal Leki wanted an update ya new Os so here it is for u gal...!!!
Ri ki liye toh bilkul nahi hai she made my mind and heart run at very faster rate tonight!😡
To all others also...I hope u enjy it...if it was a boring story then i'm sorry!!
and guys little diff from Arjun track...Thoda diff some new charcs so I hope u njy it...
its a song based fic...I fell in love with this song badly!
So here is my new bakwaass😆

P.S. MeghaTune bhi Os pucha tha na yeh le tere liye!
Devil toh hamesha pucthi hai toh Devil for u too...!!<3

Guys do comment and silent readers hit the like button!

____ENJY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!________________________________________________________________________

"what the hell were you thinking...your one mistake could make her lose life you know that..."

"I dont give a damn...my soul aim is to catch that guy and kill him with my bare hands..."

"that doesnt mean our team members are your scapegoat...we are all trying right,we also want to avenge her death..your not the only one suffering the pain..."

The guy gives a sarcastic laugh"Pain...you think I'm going through pain...I'm dying inside everyday,her last words are ringing in my ear..and you say I'm not the only one...do you even know what it feel likes to see your closed one being pulled away from you...?"

he tells in anger gets up from his chair and was about to leave..he hears a whisper...

"I know..I know how its feels to give up on the person you love the most...to let her go...when you dont want her to go..."

the guy turns around and tells "your mistaken Arjun you dont...your pain and mine are entirely different...you yourself have inflicted this pain on yourself...My hands were tied up and I had to leave her...let her go...you tied yourself up...so the complete blame should be on you..." 

"Adi..."a warning tone of Sameer can be heard...

"no sameer he should know the truth...he is trying very hard to give up on her lakin just a scratch on her and he feels the pain...why...then why is pushing her...?"Adi asks him

Arjun just stares at him...what else can he do..he dont have answer to all his questions...

"Arjun just because you are scared to lose her dont let her go...even if you are letting her go you are losing her...and what guarantee can the other guy give you that he can keep her safe...no one can keep her safe other than you why dont you get it..."Adi explains him...

he turns and was about to leave "Even Anu would have wanted to you to be with her Arjun...for her...as her last wish man dont let her go..."he tells and leaves from Arjun's cabin...

Arjun is just rooted to the spot and thinks over whatever his close pal have just said now...

"why is this happening?what is happening?all this questions were being played in minds of all the etf members who were standing in conference room but could get a glimpse of what was happening in the room...and when adi left banging the door that too gave them the gist of what could have happened...

While leaving Adi sees her ,who was hurt because of him,he just gives her apologetic look,she nods her head in negative,he smiles al little and leaves from there...

This exchange wasnt missed by Arjun and sameer...

Arjun just slumps in his chair,his elbows resting on the table and his head in his hands...

Sameer was in fixed he didnt know where to go to...his other friend and console him for losing his life,his love ya be with this idiotic friend who is willingly giving away his life...

"you know he is right your are willingly giving up...this is not you Arjun...what happened to that brave Arjun...?"Sameer asks...

"Sameer please"...Arjun pleads...

"No Arjun dont be stupid anymore...you have seen how our life can take U turns..kuch guarantee nahi hai..be quick and dont let her go away...I'm leaving now,he needs us..."Sameer tells...

"nahi usse kuch akele rehne de...he needs it"Arjun advises...

Sameer thinks over and agrees...he leaves for his cabin...

Arjun leans his head back and think what he his doing is right or wrong...

Even from far she can see the lines of stress and pain clearly on his face and she knows what is that one thing that can calm him down...she leaves the conference to get that...Aisha leaves for Sameer cabin with his cup of coffee...Shree chotu and liza look at each other shrug their shoulder,feel bad for their seniors and leave to gather up all the information so as to catch the bas***d who was the soul reason behind everyone pain's...

Here in Sameer's cabin...

Sameer was watching outside the window and glaring at the god blaming him for the bad time through which his friends are going and here he is standing helpless,not having even a slightest idea about what to do...

Suddenly he feels a hug from behind..he know that touch...that touch was like a balm to the all his wounds which are stinging him badly now...

"everything will be alright"Aisha tries to comfort him where as she also knows that it might not be true...

"you dont sound convincing Aisha"Sameers tells in dry sarcastic tone...Aisha flinches at his tone...

"might be...but you will make it convincing..I know you will make everything alright..."She tells him...

He himself was losing hope...would he be able to do what Aisha was telling him..at this point right now he didn't have any idea about a thing...all he wanted was the things to go back to the way it was before...

Advait,Arjun,Sameer three chuddy buddies..they had the same ambition had the same goal.they had met up in academy and from then they had been together...

Adi was a fun loving guy,teased everyone specially he liked pulling Arjun legs at every opportunity...Sameer was the calm one in the group but that doesnt mean he didnt have his share of fun ganging up with Adi...Arjun...well Arjun was the akudu and khadoos type from start but again its not like he was innocent,he did help Adi sometime in his pranks and had fun...

But looks like the fun time had to come to an end because when their posting came Adi had to go to delhi where as Sameer and Arjun had posting in Mumbai...even though separated they had time for each other...

After few years Arjun and Sameer were in same team and adi still in delhi...one day he had come down to mumbai to spend time with them...thats when he had introduced them to his gal on whom he was lattu...
"yar kya ladki hai"Adi was lost in her thoughts...

"haan dekha maine kya ladki hai tujhe thoda bhi bhaav nahi deti woh..."Sameer speaks

"arrey wahi na..usmein toh uska pyaar chupa hai mere liye..."Adi tells with a grin of his face...

"tera muah...pagal hogaya tu..."Arjun scolds him...

"haan yaar uske liye pagal hogaya hoon main...meri anu..."Adi tells still in dreamy state...

"anu?"Both Sameer and Arjun questions him...

"haan pet name jo maine rakha uske liye..."he tells them

Both sameer and Arjun look at him...roll their eyes and suddenly a idea pops up in their mind...they both take the pillow and hit Adi from back...

Adi not being prepared for it falls down from their chair,he glares at them "abbey kamino" but his voice was again drowned in the pillow fight...

After few months..late in night they get a call..

"hello"both Arjun and sameer answers in tired and sleepy voice...

"arrey kamino jaago..she told me yes..."Adi shouts...

Both Arjun and Sameer in sleep foggy mind just say yes and was about to cut the call...but when it registered what he told them...they shout "what...?"

"yes she told me yes...we are getting married..."Adi tells them happily...arjun and sameer congrats him and they spent the whole night talking...

after few weeks Arjun And Sameer go to delhi and become witness of Mr Advait singh and Mrs.Anokhi Advait singh marriage...

After a year of their marriage Adi throws a bomb on them that he got transferred to Mumbai and will be joining them in ETF soon...

"ab tujhe bhi jehlna padega kya...Yeh akudu kaam tha kya meri liye ab tu shaitan bhi join kara hai...mera kya hoga..."

Adi and Arjun were both glaring at him...

"dont worry teri Aisha hai na..."Adi teases and Arjun laughs at the blushing face of Sameer...

Anokhi and Adi shifted to Mumbai and Adi had joined Etf and each member were introduced to Adi and Anokhi...

Adi dint have a problem in getting to know the team at all..he even sensed the tensed relationship between two team members,,,

"You love her...Dont you?"Adi questions Arjun...

Arjun just closes his eyes..he was in a state where he couldnt deny ya accept it...

"I cant...just because she was my team member she was hurted by enemy.if they get to know I'm in relationship with her then she..."a shiver ran down his spine at that thought...

"She is capable ETF officer you know that right...she can handle herself..."Sameer points out...

"and more over the way you are behaving with her is hurting her more than some criminal ya ur enemy can hurt her..."Adi states it...

"guys"arjun pleads...

"no Arjun act before its too late"Adi advices him...

After that convo between friends Arjun lost his mind completely and was behaving more rude with her...she was crying buckets of water for this guy and here he was..Adi and Sameer one night marched into his cabin and was ready to give him a peice of their mind...

But before they could speak a life turning event happened and from that moment nothing was same...again...

Sameer was pulled out from his thoughts..."I hope I make everything alright Aisha..I cant lose them"He tells with heavy heart...

Here in Arjun cabin:-

he leans his head back with his eyes closed and thinks what he is doing is right or wrong...is he being reasonable..if yes then why this pain in his heart...?

Is still there a hope for a relation to form between them...he was doubtful because he had made sure to break all the ties that can be formed between them...can he join them again and make happy moments out of it...?

Jaane kaise,
Toote rishton se bikhre hain ye pal
Maano jaise,
Gham ki palkon se chalke hain ye pal
Kyun adhoori yeh kahaani
Kyun adhoora yeh fasaana
Kyun laqeeron mein iske "Alvida"

Will his story be incomplete...did he do so much damage that it cant be repaired and he will have to say 'Alvida' to the future he had dreamt going against his logics...???

Suddenly he hears a knock on the door ,he had expected Sameer to be here..he allows him in...but suddenly the air of his room his filled with her smell...her unique smell...

"Riya"he whispers...

"Sir here is your cutting chai...you might feel relaxed..."she tells and puts the chai on his table and was about to leave...but was held back by hand catching her wrist...

Arjun chuckles when he hears care for him in her voice..."she should be the one relaxing,she was the one who got hurt and here she is caring for me..."when she was about to leave he catches hold of her hand and stops her...

Riya was shocked when he caught hold of her hand...she looks at his hand which was holding her and then at him...

What she sees take her breathe away...her eyes wells up...she always wanted to see this emotions in his eyes for her and tonight when she was seeing that her dream was coming true...  

He just looks at her with care,concern anger for being careless and most important was the feeling of love...his love for her was clearly seen in his eyes...

the love which was reflected in both their eyes was in a way enough for them and in a way it wasnt...Riya needed assurance from him that he wasnt running away anywhere..that he has given up  pushing her away...before she could ask anything...

He tugs at her hand and pulls her near to him...and she willingly let herself be pulled...

he looks at each and every feature,which leaves him speechless...his eyes travels all over her face and ends at the bandage which was present on her forehead...he moves closer to her...with his other free hand touches the banage and asks him "dard hora hai...?"

she was hurt little while ago when they were trying to find their suspect...she was hit on her head and that resulted in the bandage on her head...

she was now completely under his spell...she nods her head in negative...

He slides both his hands around his waist and pull her nearer to him and kisses her at the place where her bandage is there...

"Arjun Sir..."she whispers when she feels his lips on her forehead...

"i'm scared of losing you Riya..."Arjun lastly tells out what his troubling,what his holding him back from accepting a beautiful future with her

"I'm not going anywhere Sir..."She tells him

"I cant lose you,I will be shattered...I cant lose you...I wont lose you"Arjun keeps on repeating it as if a mantra hugging her tight...!!

Riya gets what and why he is going through right now...she hugs him back...she wanted to give him assurance to him that she wasnt leaving...not leaving him shattered...not leaving anytime soon...

"Arjun" she whispers after some moments...

When he hears his name he felt good...damn good as if this name was only given him to be called out by her in her sweet and innocent voice...

"hmmm..."

"Do you love me?"She asks him...

He breaks the hug and look at her...he wanted to shout yes but something was stopping...his insecurities was holding him back...he was about to leave her from his hug...

Riya could easliy see the flicker of emotions on his face,in that flicker she didnt miss the love for her...when he was breaking himself from her...she catches hold of his collor and repeats her question...

"I asked you something...Answer me...!"she demanded..

Arjun was shocked at demanding way but even enjoyed it...

He smirks..."are you ordering your superior Riya...?"

"not my senior...I'm ordering my Arjun...who i think loves me but is killing me every moment but rejecting  me and my love..."Riya tells with cracked voice...

"Riya...Please"Arjun pleads when he hear the defeat and tiredness in her voice...

"please for what..I wanna know why are you holding yourself back...I wanna know am I waiting for the right person..or should I give up and move on in my life..."Riya questions him...

"I'm not the right person for you..."Arjun sighs...

"and who told you that...?"Riya questions him

"should anyone tell me that...I'm akudu,sadu as you people properly put it...I could keep you safe  when I should have,the other day just because you are my team member,some tried to revenge me by hurting you...if they get to know you belong to me then..."Arjun explains...

"so best option you found was to push me away...?"Riya calmly asks him...

Now he didnt have any explanation to that...

"ok fine we will do it your way..."Riya moves back a little from him

"Now I will walk out from here and after this case is wrapped up I will walk away from ETF and your life...make things easier for you and me right...

The ground beneath his feet was snatched away when she said she will walk out of his life...
he was about to speak something but Riya interrupts him,she stops him showing his hand..."its better...its hurts me a lot when I see you with love and you look at me with rejection...anyhow when I  will belong to someone else will you be able to see me...?"she asks him

the moment she said she might go away with someone else he couldnt even bare that thought...he glares at her for even thinking something like that...

"what do you want me to mope around and wait for you forever...?"riya raises her eyebrow...

"so it would be better the way I suggested...well it was nice knowing you sir..."She stress the word Sir and turns to leave...but before she could leave ya even take a step he pull her back to him,and captures her lips in angry kiss...

Riya landed on his chest when he pulled her harshly,when he started kissing her she lost all her senses...this man would be definitely be the death of her...she knew he loves her but she wanted him to voice it out,she stood still bearing the harshness of his kiss...

When he started kissing her,that all was in anger,anger that she would even suggest something absurd like this...later he comes to his sense and breaks the kiss..he looks at her face...she slowly opens her eyes when he breaks the kiss,he looks into her eyes and finds nothing...emptiness...man he did lot of damage...

he again moves towards her lips and before claiming them he whispers "you belong to me...I love you..."and he starts kissing her again...it was sweet and gentle,he can sense her smile against his lips and a small whisper.."I love you too..."she responds to him...

after few moments they break apart...he looks at her with complete love in his eyes...she smiles at him and hides herself in him...

"you know no one can keep me more safe then you can...I might get hurt sometimes ya who knows...i might even die tomorrow..."..."Dont you dare..."Arjun warns her and tighten his hold on her..."but still I have my happily ever after...they say all happily ever after is not a long love story even a small momentary happy story is also a love story...even anything happens to me you will always give me my happy ever after... let it for many years ya some years...even when we loose each other our love will remain the same..."

"this is our line of job...you cant keep me safe neither can I keep you safe always..but we can try right...but I promise to be careful..for you,for us...!"she explains...

"thank you..."Arjun thanks her...

"you wont lose me Arjun...I promise"she assures him...

"I will make sure of that..."Arjun tells her with confidence...

She smiles her dimple smile and hugs him tightly..."thanks for making my first and last love complete...I was scared it would be incomplete...that I would have to say.."she stops...shakes her head in negative and continues.."wont say Alvida anytime soon..."

He smiles and kisses her forehead...

Umr bhar ka saath de jo, Kyun wohi pyaar ho!
Kyun na mit ke jo fanaa ho, Woh bhi pyaar ho!
Naa adhoori yeh kahaani
Naa adhoora yeh fasaana
Mar ke bhi naa hum kahenge, Alvida!

Here in a room a person standing in front of large portrait of his loved one stares at with so much pain that even the person in the portrait can feel the pain and cry with him...

he was cursing his god for letting him live to see this day...to make his bare this pain...

Bairiya mere Rabba
Kyun hua mere Rabba
Yun naa dhaavi
Yun naa dhaavi 
Do dilaan di yeh kahaani

he falls on his knees and tears run down his eyes..."why did you leave me anu..how shall I live without you...Why are you giving me this punishment...?"

he looks up at his Anu's photo,the smile of hers and chirpiness everything was missing now..his anu was missing in his...

"anu come back please come back to me...Your Adi will die please come back..."he pleads

"Anuuu!!!!!!!!!!"he cries out holding his heart out.."Please "he pleads again and again...
he falls down to his side and keeps on muttering...he feels a hand running through his hair...he feels her touch..."Your went far away from here still you are near to me...you are my everything...my story,my life...then how shall I say you Alivda...?"

Mit bhi jaaun, na mite ye kaisi pyaas hai
Dooriyon mein bhi kho ke tu, mere paas hai

A gal sitting near by to him,tears even running down her cheeks...she is running her hands in his hair trying to soothe his pain...she wants to take away the pain completely...but what can she do when she was his pain itself...

"I didnt want to go anywhere Adi,I cant leave you and go...Your Anu is always with you...you know why I cant go...because you are my everything,my reason to smile,my reason to cry,my reason to always stick with you...you are my story,my words,my everything...I'm always with you...you dont have to say Alvida..."

She sits beside him till she lulls him to sleep...!!!

Kyun ki tu meri kahaani
Kyun ki tu mera fasaana
Ab kabhi phir na hai kehna.. Alvida!

Arjun and Sameer try to contact Adi but he wasnt picking up the call...tensed up they reach his place...when he failed to open the door even after they ringing the door bell many times...they used their key and break in...what they see break the heart completely...

Lying on the floor was the friend broken in front of his wife's portrait..the tears dried on his cheeks...they walk upto him,wake him up and take him to his room and make him lie on the bed...in sleep the only thing he was repeating was anu..."my anu..."

he remembers very well with full proud he had captured that criminal and out him behind the bars...while the criminal was being taken away,he turns and glares at adi and warns him that he will pay...

Adi being cop he didnt pay much attention to it...but that made him pay a big time...
one night after solving a case he gets a call from his wife sounding tensed,in pain and what not,when 
he was asking her what is the matter the phone is snatched away from her and he hears the cruel voice which he thought he had put behind the bars...

"you want her come and get her..."that was the only thing the criminal told him...

the whole team got alerted and started doing their work...when enquired they got to know that he had escaped from the prison in early hours that day...

they tried everything they can do to get hold of some or the other clue...to trace the call but all their efforts were invain...

to they relief they get a call and location where to meet...but Adi was the only one who was suppose to go and no one else...

the three besties had a fight among them regarding what to do next...

Adi not listening to anyone just leaves for the place...behind him others were following him...

When he reached the place he saw her standing their...his Anu was standing there...she was pale,her tears were unstoppable...she saw him gave him a teary smirk...it was dark but still moonlight was enough to let him she her clearly...

"never thought I will see you so stressed and all...Its because of me you lost your charm right Mr.Singh..."Anu tells...

Adi sighs thinking she was safe but man he was wrong...the very next moment the crimnals comes from back for her knife on her throat and evil smile on his face...

He was pleading to criminal for let her go...not to harm her in anyway...but...

The criminal just do what he wanted to revenge...and he did by killing her in front of his eyes...

Adi and Anu both fall down on the ground...one in pain and one broken...she smiles and says "mat kehna Alivda"and next moment falls on the ground...and adi could do only one thing at that was see his life being taken away from him forever...!he couldnt even stop the criminal from running away...

"anu"he roared and cried his heart out...but no could hear him not even his Anu...

"anu"he shouts and wakes up from his sleep...

he was sweating badly,breathing hard...Sameer rushes to his side and hands him a glass of water...he drinks it and leans his head back...

Fresh tears are rolling down his eyes..and all Sameer and Arjun could do was stare at him helplessly...

they sit in that position for how long no one knows...

suddenly adi starts speaking...

"her memories wont leave me guys...i'm shattering each and every moment...help me guys..main kya karun...?"adi asks the helplessly...

Arjun and Sameer both dont have answer to that...right now what ever they would say wouldnt make sense ya it would be to early for anything...

"do you think she must be missing me...?do you think she will be afraid...she gets scared easily...will she be feeling the same loneliness that i feel...why did it happen with me..."he questions...

"she is always with you...you both are never alone...she will be here with you always and even we are with you...always..."Arjun assures him... 

after that Silence prevails in the room...

Teri yaadon ko sehlata hoon (naa kehna..)
Pal mein bann ke bikharta hoon
Kya nahi hai wahaan
Tooti tanhaiyon ka gham

One day shree breaks the clue and finds a way a to reach that bas***d who turned many lives up and down...they reach the place and surround it well...they were ready to face him...only one person was missing that was adi...he had left before them in anger and all was scared that he would do something wrong in his anger...
they had circled him and now the criminal was just a scared puppy in front of them...all wanted to take revenge of dear one loss...they wanted to avenge for their Anokhi...Adi turned up from somewhere and directed his gun towards him...

The criminal was trying to irks Adi but was failing miserable...the criminal slolwy bends down and takes the gun which he kept in his shoe and was about to fire Adi...but everyone else where quick and in perfect union all shoot him at once...each bullet from each guns get embedded in him...

Adi moves forward and empties all his bullets in him...even that was not enough to subside his pain...he throws the gun picks his lifeless body and keeps on hitting him...others look at him with anguish...

Sameer and Arjun moves forward and pulls adi back...he first pushes them away..but both dont give up and pull him away...

in slow motion Adi falls on his knees and gain shout outs in Pain..."ANUUU"

Aisha and Riya moves forward and hold Sameer and Arjun hands tightly respectively while looking at a broken soul in front of them...

Bairiya mere Rabba
Kyun hua mere Rabba
Yun naa dhaavi
Yun naa dhaavi
Do dilaan di yeh kahaani

After few days in Arjun cabin:-

"May I come in...?"

he hears his angel voice...he smirks and looks at his gal already in the cabin without his permission standing there...

"you already in you know that right Riya...?"Arjun questions her..

Riya just giggles,shrugs her shoulder and moves towards him...
he turns his chair ,she goes and stands in front of him,and look down at him with her dimple smile..that dimple smile always bring a smile on his face also..

He pulls her into his lap and kisses her forehead...

Riya just again giggles and hids herself in him...

he smiles at her shyness..she can turn into a lioness when requried and can gain turn into shy queen if required...

"hayee yeh kudi na meri jaan leke he rehgi..."he thinks...

"Not that I mind but can I know the purpose of the visit...?"Arjun teasingly asks her
thats when she remembers why is she here...she jumps and tells him everyone are asked to assemble in Conference room...

he smiles at her antics gets up hold her hand and walk together to the room...

there all were waiting for them...

"Hogaya romance shomance aap logon ka..."Adi teases them...

Arjun glares at him and Riya becomes shy and tries to move away...Arjun just tighten his grip on her...

all other smirk looking at that...once wasa time he used to push her away and now hw cant even stand that though...

They get a case and all of them get involved in that...in these busy moments Sameer and Arjun both find some romantic moments with their loved ones...which is not miss by Adi...

he surely misses all that and the pain is fresh still but he is seriously happy for his friends...
all the moments now his dedicated to his anu..even a broken relation still a relation...all moments are filled with sadness but still some where happiness lingers in it...

His story will always might be left without ending ya it might be not...he and anu did have a happily ever after,which didnt go for years but still they had it...

one day walking on the beach...Arjun and Sameer asks him whether he is fine,he smiles a fake smile at tehm and assures them...

They three share manly hug...

"chodo ab mujhe nahi tumrahi wali kuch aur na samjey..."he teases...

Both Arjun and Sameer rolls their eyes and hit him on the head...

he chuckles and turns towards Sea and says

Jaane kaise,
Toote rishton se bikhre hai ye pal (naa kehna..)
Maano jaise,
Gham ki palkon se chalke hai ye pal (alvida..)
Kyun adhoori yeh kahaani
Hu...ooo... Alvida!

"No one can say Alvida to his/her loved one guys"

Pheww finished...
What was this dont ask me plzz guys jo aaya likh diya baas!
Sorry for typo errors!!!
Guys if u didnt like do tell me waiting for u comments...!!!
Edited by rocking_gal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res😳
me first yayyy😎😈🥳
*edited*
yes yes thanku for this os..!!!!😉 mazze aagye...!!
it was super duper awesome ...!!!
very heart touching...!! specially adi's part...!!!
i just love him...!! poor guy has suffered so much...!! and the way he samjhaofies arjun...!!!!👍🏼
chalo atleast he confessed to riya...!! their part was very lovely...!! 
and the way he kissed her bandaged part...1! awww
and the way aisha supported sam again lovely...!!!
amazing choice of song...!! ekdum apt with this os...!!!
omg fb...!!! poor adi and anu😭😭
adi sam arjun friendship moments were a treat to read...!!!
they way they tried to support him.. but they knew his pain was far more than they can imagine...!!
fianlly adi avenged his wife's murder...!!! it was a very heart touching moment...!!!
aur ending part awesome...
loved it...!!!
awww meko bhi os dedicated..!!!😳❤️ looks like have to ask you everyday now😉😆😈 waise wo to mai karti hu hu😆😎😈
your note made me🤣
Edited by devildiva21 - 10 years ago
rocking_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: devildiva21

res😳

me first yayyy😎😈🥳

Nothing new!!!:D
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
AR i Love you❤️... its love not Lobb😉
Super Awesome OS... Well written...
Adi Sam Arjun convo was nice... i loved Adi's story... oh its similar to Arjun's life ( arrey serial wala Arjun)
Adi and Sam tried to convince Arjun about Riya...
So Arjun feared of loosing Riya just like Adi lost Anu😭
 the way Arjun confessed his fear of loosing her and Riya's reaction to Arjun's aloofness and finally the kiss and confession😳
Adi's story aww heart breaking😭
Loved the way story ended...
Thanks for writing this one😛

Edited by Leki - 10 years ago
devildiva21 thumbnail
what to do😳 ab aadat si ho gyi h😉
btw love you😉
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
graet update

Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
edited me 4rth😡 guess i should become jobless like some people so that i came 3rd atlst😡 on the posts 😡😛

Edited by riyasarkar007 - 10 years ago
devildiva21 thumbnail
3rd nai 4th😆😉
rocking_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: devildiva21

what to do😳 ab aadat si ho gyi h😉
btw love you😉

zyaada addat mat dal le hehe!