pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
N. Monica
I agree with everything that you wrote but I will be happy if all the fake people get arrested and charged with fake identity. If the 2 girls were forced to be part of the fake group then they should give evidence and set free.
I still believe that Anug is the leader of this fake evil group. Maybe the real Manek is dead.
Adi is so stupid, he does not think, he is besotted with the fake Manek and the fake son. I do not think Adi should be trusted to be part of the detective team with Avantika, Harish and the others . Anug should be excluded . He is evil. I believe that he is glad that nannaji is dead. i wonder if Anug had anything to do with nannaji's death.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
manik cannot be fake because avantu and knows him na i think. And yeah adi is stupid and should not be included in avantu team. Adi along with anug are irritating now.
judiezzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YES...ADI AND ANUJ ARE SO IRRITATING...I KNOW THAT ADI THINKS BY HEART MORE THAN BY MIND,BUT I THINK THIS ANUJ IS PLANNING SOMETHING, I KNOW HE IS VERY HAPPY THAT NANU ISNT THERE ANYMORE, AND I THINK MANIK AND ANUJ ARE UP TO SOMETHING...
MAYBE ANUJ IS JUST USING MANEK FOR PROPERTY...AND OFCOURSE MANEK IS JUST USING ANUJ TO TAKE PROPERTY...

I KNOW THAT ANUJ HASN'T CHANGED
HE IS STILL EVIL AND IS HUNGRY FOR PROPERTY!!!!!
N.Monica thumbnail
@pamela01

Hey dear, I agree with you abt Anuj to certain extent as i also think the same abbt him but acc to some of them he cant b such foolish to give property in sme1 elses name and I thts the reason why i wanted anuj to b away frm this till the end.

I dnt thnk Manek is fake as i think Shanky Kaka would remember hima nd knw him well if nt others and i dnt thnk his family is fake as we saw sterday pakhu's frnd has confirmed their words to be tru abt the property in sultanpur and i dnt thnk she wuld b knwng abt it if their family is fake.

Coming to Adi I want adi to b away frm all this untill they gather some proofs as he is too sensitive and is thnkng frm his heart nd searching fr his lost nana and hence is out of his correct state of mind when it comes to a figure like nana hence a solid proof would get him back.

Do u agree with me?
😊

And ya I do think his Son is totally alright and nt a handicapped but is just faking it...
Edited by N.Monica - 11 years ago
pkdhfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darion

manik cannot be fake because avantu and knows him na i think. And yeah adi is stupid and should not be included in avantu team. Adi along with anug are irritating now.

👍🏼 Agree with u.