rakhini thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like the way preethi is handling the situations in her sasural..👏👏👏...she is treating her Father in law with complete respect and care though he is difficult to please and gets angry often...at the same time she does not keep quiet when she is simply accused and makes her point clear - in a very polite manner...she acts better than other daughter in laws and the son in laws of star parivar..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I have always loved Preeti's character- she is modern, intelligent but also has respect and values for her family and friends!
I think she will help her FIL in his career and will get his book published but I don't think he will like it because he is arrogant and stubborn and will take it the long way. But I feel she will change her FIL for the better!
She is sweet and beautiful! A wonderful actress!
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is a very good bahu. I agree with you. Sheis fulfilling all the responsibilities that a bahu is supposed to do. Although Preeti's father-in-law is being mean to Preeti I like the way she still respects him. This is what a real good bahu is like. She is a really good bahu. Sameer's father should start respecting Preeti! I'm getting irritated the way he's always ill treating Preeti! I hope his heart softens up for Preeti (not that kind of way 😆) but like a father.
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too liked preeti's attitude towards her father-in-law. I think Preeti will support FIL about his book in publishing. I hope that FIL agree to preeti. Preeti and sameer make a good and loving couple. And yeah she is beautiful just like avantu.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree. Preeti is a modern Bahu, but a good Bahu at the same time. She proves the point that you don't have to wear a Gunghat and act saintly to be a good daughter in law! VERY progressive of SP!!

I always liked Preeti's characterisation! I think she will help her father in law publish his work and will hopefully get him the recognition he deserves. I hope they bond and become close.

Hope Mr Deshpandey sees what a great person Preeti is. For someone who used to blow her top a lot, Preeti is very mature when dealing with her father in law. She understands the value of relationships and even though she respects him, she doesn't act like a doormat! This proves you can make your point and don't have to listen to people no matter how wrong they are coz they are "baade"!!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah she has always been the great character for me ! she is a great bahu. masi, sister,sister in law everything relationship she has with everyone it is great!
judiezzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I AGREE. PREETI IS A GOOD BAHU, AND THE MOST SPECIAL THING ABOUT HER IS THAT SHE RESPECTS A PERSON FOR WHO HE/SHE IS...
AND I REALLY LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE UNDERSTANDS MR.DESHPANDE'S PROBLEMS...AND SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT HIS FATHER IN LAW IS A GOOD PERSON BY HEART...AND TRIES TO HELP HIS FATHER IN LAW TO...😉