IS ASTITVA LOOSING ITS TOUCH ?

pagpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I DONT KNOW .. BUT THESE FEW DAYS I FEEL ASTITVA IS LOOSING THE FEELING..... THEY NEED TO SPEED UP WITH CLEARING THINGS NOW... LIKE ANAND SHOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH SIMRAN AND SIA SHOULD FIND OUT ABOUT HER REAL MOTHER AND ASTHA SHOULD KNOW WHAT DR. SIMRAN IS ALL ABOUT. THE STORY HAS BEEN PULLED TOO LONG NOW.. ITS GETTING BORING...

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK..?
ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Edited by pagpri - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

it's dragging and borning now. I believe that that the director should have found better talent since it's these young actors that are carrying the weight of the show. I don't find them intersting at all, and they lack the on screen personality that we're looking for.

Astitva was much much better before the leap.......

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think story is picking up faster than before and touching the climax. Soon they will explain, what Dr. Simran,s Astitva is.

Today's episode was excellent, where Sia realises what mothers has to go through and decided to call Archana. Eventhough Archana kidnapped Baby Astha but her reaction to loosing a child is normal because she raised Sia for 18 years. It is getting interesting day by day.

NK Sudhir

peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

I think story is picking up faster than before and touching the climax. Soon they will explain, what Dr. Simran,s Astitva is.

Today's episode was excellent, where Sia realises what mothers has to go through and decided to call Archana. Eventhough Archana kidnapped Baby Astha but her reaction to loosing a child is normal because she raised Sia for 18 years. It is getting interesting day by day.

NK Sudhir

Well, may be because I'm in the US, I feel that the show is dragging.

Good to know....thanks I appriciate the info.

innocentindian thumbnail

must admit, until about a week, or 10 days ago, i also felt the story was dragging, but it is dfefinately getting interesting now...

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, the story is going forward in a fast pace. I think things will start falling in place for both Abhi and Simran....👏
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's becoming loose, like it's not tightly written or scripted as of yore.

The director is losing his direction😈

That's why I wrote in one my posts that the serial is drifting, and seems like Sinha is marking time for something drastic, though not keeping us on the edge of our seats till it happens.