Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Well written story... Jodi was also good...but u know wat now i can't imagine purvi with my Onir... Shalini is far better than purvi...atleast not selfish like her...thank god Onir left purvi... Nd ya no offense for ur post...so don feel bad due to my words...it's jst my hateness toward purvi character.

dear sweet- tania TM never be angry with us,...but tania this is old post when TM had a littel hope purvi will be strong and mature but cv fail all imagination...

ya i also unable to hear purvi's name with onir...purvi never deserve a man like onir.., she deserve arjun ...she got sometimes to live as a wife its her parents blessing or her past life goodness...thats ok

onir deserve a woman who is selfless ,simple and strong lady who loves onir more than onir...
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Well written story... Jodi was also good...but u know wat now i can't imagine purvi with my Onir... Shalini is far better than purvi...atleast not selfish like her...thank god Onir left purvi... Nd ya no offense for ur post...so don feel bad due to my words...it's jst my hateness toward purvi character.

i agree with you sweet_tania,no no one wants this pair only wants onir happiness...and he got his happiness so,we all are happy for him...and don't say i feel bad...i am very happy to see lots of people think like me...and yes this is an old post too...
Edited by Shikhasaini199 - 11 years ago
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: onirfans

dear sweet- tania TM never be angry with us,...but tania this is old post when TM had a littel hope purvi will be strong and mature but cv fail all imagination...

ya i also unable to hear purvi's name with onir...purvi never deserve a man like onir.., she deserve arjun ...she got sometimes to live as a wife its her parents blessing or her past life goodness...thats ok

onir deserve a woman who is selfless ,simple and strong lady who loves onir more than onir...

yes,puja now i also anable to listen purvi's name with onir...she deserves only and only arjun not a selfless and sweetheart onir😃