PUNIR FF :ONIR PURVI KA MILAN

shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
story start with everyone is  sitting at D house  ...
archana try to agree eveybody about arvi marriage and she get success in her mission but the biggest hurdal not solve yet...and that"s purvi
archana:purvi mujha tujhsa baat karni hain,
Purvi : haan aai,bol na kya kaam  hain?
archana : tu arjun sa shadi kar la
purvi : kya? nahi aai mein arjun sa shadi nahi kar sakti...tu to janti hain na onir (and she stop)...?
archana: usna tujha dokha diya hain...kam sa kam pari ka bara main socha uska liya shadi kar la...
(PURVI IS CRYING) tik hain aai,main socho gi is bara mein
purvi is in her room sudden the windchain start noiceing purvi look at the windchain and remember all the moment which she spent with onir
other side,onir also hear about her marriage...onir look at his and mishti picture and cry ... both missing eachother. at lot..
and the bg song hum bawafa hargi na tha...

Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na They
Par Hum Wafa Kar Na Sake
Humko Mili Uski Sazaa
Hum Jo Khata Kar Na Sake

Kitni Akeli Thi Wo Raahein Hum Jinpar
Ab Tak Akele Chalte Rahein
Tujhse Bichhadke Bhi O Bekhabar
Tere Hi Gham Mein Jalte Rahein
Tuney Kiya Jo Shikwa
Hum Wo Gilaa Kar Na Sake

Tumne Jo Dekha Suna Sach Tha Magar
Kitna Tha Sach Ye Kisko Pata
Jaane Tumhe Maine Koi Dhokha Diya
Jaane Tumhe Koi Dhokha Hua
Is Pyar Mein Sach Jhooth Ka
Tum Faisla Kar Na Sake

Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na They
Par Hum Wafa Kar Na Sake
Humko Mili Uski Sazaa
Hum Jo Khata Kar Na Sake

then,arjun call purvi,her thought break about onir...
Arjun : purvi,lets go for a meeting
PURVI : ok...both are ready to leave
at onir home (shalini enter)
shalini : lets go for a dinner...
onir : shalini,i am not in the mood to go anywhere...
shalini : comeon onir,today is your birthday...i want party,please don't spoil my mood
onir : ok,lets go
BOTH ONIR AND SHALINI REACH THE SAME HOTLE WHERE ARJUN AND PURVI WENT FOR MEETING THIS IS SHALINI LOVER HOTEL...NAME(KABIR)and onir best friend too...then,arjun call purvi,her thought break about onir...
Arjun : purvi,lets go for a meeting
PURVI : ok...both are ready to leave
at onir home (shalini enter)
shalini : lets go for a dinner...
onir : shalini,i am not in the mood to go anywhere...
shalini : comeon onir,today is your birthday...i want party,please don't spoil my mood
onir : ok,lets go
BOTH ONIR AND SHALINI REACH THE SAME HOTLE WHERE ARJUN AND PURVI WENT FOR MEETING THIS IS SHALINI LOVER HOTEL...NAME(KABIR)and onir best friend too...
KABIR: finally,are you here buddy...main to soch raha tha tu nahi aayaga
shalini : kaisa nahi aata,itni kubsurat ladki jo manana gayi thi(ALL THREE LAUGH AND PURVI NOTICE AND SHALINI ALSO SAW PURVI)
SHALINI : kabir,come with me i want to talk
ONIR : haan bhai,jao varna tumhara payar tumsa naraj ho jayaga...(purvi listen everything but onir doesn"t know about purvi presence)
SHALINI : kabir,purvi yaha hain,aaj onir ka birthday hain atleast aaj ka din to ussa purvi ka saath spend karna chaiya,hama kuch karna hoga
KABIR : you are right,
KABIR AT THE STAGE...GOODEVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aaj mere dost ka birthday hain...now purvi wants to wish onir,eveybody wish onir...sudden purvi standup and she stand near onir...onir turn purvi hug him tightly and said happy birthday onir...both share a romentic eyelock...and shalini and kabir smiling...
KABIR : lets play a game their is some chit in the bowls...ek main ladko ka naam hain aur dusara mein ladkiyo kain so jo jiska naam ki chit utayaga vo uska saacha jiwansathi hoga...aur unha saath mein dance karna hoga...
onir ka haath mein purvi ka naam ki chit shalini jaan kar dati hain aur purvi ka haath mein kabir onir ka naam ki...shalini and kabir push both of them to the dance floor...onir and putvi start dancing looking them together arjun left the place...(KOI JAAL GAYA)...and shalini and kabir smiling to see them together(KOI KUSH HAIN KISSI AUR KA LIYA)
onir hold purvi from her waist and purvi feel that moment and enjoy suddenly,she hug onir slowly forgot everything and feel the warmness of onir body and onir too hug her and feel her (LABOO KO LABOO SA PLAYS IN BACKGROUND)

Labon ko Labon pe sajao
Kya ho tum mujhe ab batao '2

Todh do khud ko tum
Banhon mein meri
Banhon mein meri
Banhon mein meri
Banhon mein '2

Aaa.. aaa..

Tere ehsaasson mein Bheege lamhato mein
Mujhko dooba tishnagi si hain
Teri adao se dilkash khatao se
In lamho mein zindagi si hai
Haya ko zara bhool jao
Mere hi tarah pesh aao

Ko bhi do khud ko tum
Raaton mein meri
Raaton mein meri
Raaton mein meri
Raaton mein

Aaa,aaa..

Labon ko Labon pe sajao
Kya ho tum mujhe abb batao '2

Tere zajbaaton mein mehki si saason mein
Yeh jo mehek Sandali si hai
Dil ki panahon mein bekhri si aahon mein
Sone ki khwasish jagi si hai
Chehre se chehra chupao
Sene ki dhadkan suno
Dekhlo khud ko tum
Annkhon mein meri
Annkhon mein meri
Annkhon mein meri
Annkhon mein

AAa..aaa..

Labon ko Labon pe sajao
Kya ho tum mujhe abb batao

purvi :i love you ONIR(think in her mind)
onir : love you too(think in his mind)
Shalini : onir juice,comeon drink it...its not a juice kabir mix alcohol in it...and purvi also drink the similiar juice...shalini and kabir drop them both in the hotel's honeymoon sweet... and their both onir and purvi doing lots of fan and talk and sudden onir try to come close purvi...purvi gets shy and she is ready to almost move then onir hold her hand...i love you mishti purvi slightly down and what said what are you saying?...
onir :.i love you mishti
purvi : i love you too onir...i can"t leave without you...slowly both of them come closer and now purvi is very desperate for kiss...PURVI cupped ONIR's face and kissed her on her forehead. Later She moved forward to kiss hIS right cheek and then his left cheek. Slowly She leaned forward too kiss him on his lips. Their heart beats were too flowing in the same rhythm. Slowly both gave into each other and their lips finally touched each other both of them enjoying kissing each other.  Her lips parted slightly and he took her upper lips into his tasting it slowly and her hands entangled themselves in his hair caressing his hair gently. now,both of them very shy and purvi move a bit...onir hold her againonir holds her shoulder and moves slowly behind her. Onir moves all her hair on one side exposing her beautiful back and kisses her back. He slowly unpinned her saree paloo Within a second Onir carried her in his strong arms and step toward the bedroom and placed her on the bed. and then both of them conssumate...
NEXT MORNING,onir wake up and findout purvi is sleeping next to him...he gets shock and recollect all the memory from last night...then purvi also wakeup but noone is in the room,onir already left the place purvi also recollect last night memory and she is happy but when she findout onir is not in the room she gets angery and reach home...and agreed for the marriage...one day before marriage purvi is in market and she is almost faint faint but onir sudden catch her...and purvi hold him tightly and close her eye...when she open her eye she findout onir hold her and both share a deep eyelock...
onir : are you ok?
purvi : yes,
onir : purvi,magar tum week lag rahi ho
purvi:apako kya matlab and she try to go away because she is angery but onir stop her
onir: akala kaisa jaogi,pahla apni halat dakho
purvi:chali jaongi...(onir thought purvi not rember anything about that night)
so,he thought let her go...
same day purvi went to hospital and she find out she is pragent with onir kid...she is happy and want to talk onir about that good news...
purvi reach home,she is tensed and happy too for her kid...archana notice
ARCHANA ; kya hua purvi? tu udaas kyon hain kal teri shadi ha pagal kush rah...

PURVI : aai main chati hu kal onir bhi meri shadi mein aya...
archana: tu pagal ho gai hain kya?
Purvi : aai,aaj tak meina tujhsa kuch nahi manga aaj pahli bar mang rahi hu...please mana maat kar...
Archana: thik hain...purvi call onir and invite him and she said agar aap nahi aya to mein ya shadi nahi karongi aur samajh jaongi ki aap mujhsa kuch chipa raha ho
Onir : tik hain,main aaonga
PURVI at her weeding day think about ONIR (kya onir ayaga )suddenly teju enter in the room... purvi chal tujha pandit ji bula raha hain
PURVI : onir aya kya?
TEJU : nahi,par tu puch kyon rahi hain?
purvi explain everything to teju and teju is shocked to here that purvi is pregnent with onir chid she said aai ko pata hain ?
PURVI : nahi,yeh to onir ko bhi nahi pata...aaj main unsa saach bulva kar rahongi...
TEJU : mein tere saath hu tu chinta maat kar...jiju ayaga aur jarur ayanga...
PURVI : saach na vo ayanga
TEJU : ha baba,abhi chal...
(TEJU AND PURVI BOTH REACH THE MANDAP)...ONIR ENTER...PURVI is happy to see him...now,her drama start...
ARJUN AND PURVI BOTH TAKING FOUR PHERAS...purvi continously look at onir but he can't say anything...now,purvi faint and onir look very worried about her...the dr.is also in function jo purvi ko pragent code karti hain she said she is pregent...everyone get shock except teju
SAVITA: kiska bacha hain ya?
ARCHANA: bol na kiska bacha hain ya?chup kyon hain?...
purvi is crying and onir recollect all the memories of that night...he knows the unborn baby is his...
ONIR : mera...everyone look at him and shocked and purvi gets a smile in her face...
PURVI : haan,yeh baacha onir ka hain...onir aapna ye to mana ki yeh hamara baacha hain...hamara payaar ki nishani...aab vo saach bhi bata do jo aap chipana ki koshish kar raha ho...
ONIR : kon sa saach?
PURVI : aapka aur shalini ka rishta ka saach...
ONIR : sabko pata hain purvi shalini is my wife...
PURVI is irretate now,and shout onir bas bahut ho gaya,mere liya na sahi,apna baacha ka liya saach bataiya...aapko hamara baacha ki kasam...
SHALINI ENTER...purvi:baas onir pari ka bara mein bahut soch liya apana aab apana baby ka bara mein bhi ek bar socho...
shalini interrupt purvi vo actually...
purvi : kya shalini atleast tum to saach bolo tumha tumhari dosti ki kasam...aur hamara aana wala baacha ki kasam...shalini broke up and confess we are just friends onir only loves you and he loves you forever...he did all for his love for you and pari and i did for my friendship...
eveyone shock and then onir also confess then onir purvi remarriage happen and
then both leave happily ever after with their kids
AFTER LEAP
Edited by Shikhasaini199 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Excellent shalini :)

U r grt story writer ossom dear...
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
story is good but too filmy.
ishanita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amit.Ghangas

story is good but too filmy.

kekta kapoor taps😉
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishanita

kekta kapoor taps😉

Why not afterall pr is ekta's tv show n we r ekta's serials fan... 😉 😛   😃
Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
⭐️superb next part plspls pls pls
shapa thumbnail
thank you everybody for liking my story
determination thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!

TM, you are one super talented writer. 

You stole my heart with the husband - wife scenes.

All the songs were so apt.

Overall, very romantic. Absolutely loved the concept.

Hope it happened in the soap too ( though there's very less possibility of it taking place).

Please continue very soon. Eagerly awaiting the next update.
shapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: determination

OMG!

TM, you are one super talented writer. 

You stole my heart with the husband - wife scenes.

All the songs were so apt.

Overall, very romantic. Absolutely loved the concept.

Hope it happened in the soap too ( though there's very less possibility of it taking place).

Please continue very soon. Eagerly awaiting the next update.

thankyou for appritiating
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well written story... Jodi was also good...but u know wat now i can't imagine purvi with my Onir... Shalini is far better than purvi...atleast not selfish like her...thank god Onir left purvi... Nd ya no offense for ur post...so don feel bad due to my words...it's jst my hateness toward purvi character.