sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Sia continues to say that for me and AStha, our AStitva is wronged. Sid is shocked. Sia asks Sid is AStha angry at Simran? Sia then tells him that she gets nightmares when she sleeps. She can see a kid crying on a balance , being sold ,being bought. After knowing the truth, i feel like i am pushed into a dark big cave, i am trying to come out, keep falling again and again, feel i will get my ground only when i find my mother. I am very desperate to find her, to know her, she says. Sid asks her whether she told this to Simran. Sia says she did not as she was shocked to hear this from Simran. She could not tell her as Simran was upset. Why should i tell her my sorrow, she says. So i came to you, i thought you will understand, she says. Sia says i trust you. I thought i can share my personal matters with you. You are responsible, guarded my Simran's secret. You knew the truth about AStha but you protected Simran's privacy. I admire you, she says. She also says that i hope you will guard my story too. She asks Sid is AStha angry with you? Sid says she is, but if she was here, i could have told her the truth, scolded her for treating Simran bad. Sid says how can she say that Simran is not her mother. She cared for her for 18 years, now she is nobody, he screams. Sid then says i do not know your mother, but i know Simran aunty. She is so good a mother, i have seen that. So feel sorry for her, he says. He also says that I can say one thing. AStha behaved very rudely with her in Nasik. Sia is upset.

Astha and Radha are lying in bed. Radha is fast asleep. AStha is lying and thinking. She thinks of her past, when she was a small kid, Simran running with her, palying hide and seek. Then Simran tying her shoe laces, hugging the little girl, kissing her, cajoling her. Simran hugging the littel girl and sleeping. She is upset. She is in a dilemma. She is pensive.

Its night time. Sia is very upset. She is in her hotel room. She is writing some thing. She remembers Simran telling her about AStha. She then thinks of Sid telling her that AStha was rude to Simran. She cries,scratches whatever she has written. She tears it, throws the paper to the ground. On the ground, there are many pieces of paper that Sia has crumpled and put. She then thinks why am i feeling sorry for Simran? I feel AStha did the wrong thing in hurting Simran. But i too have done the same thing to my mother. She then calls her mom. Archana is sitting in the sofa, crying .She is very excited to know that it is Sia. She asks her whether she is fine. Sia asks sorry and tells her that she was very angry, so scolded her and came. Archana says it is ok. Sia then says i called to tell you that i love you mama. I miss you a lot. Archana is happy and says i miss you a lot. I feel miserable without you. She asks Sia to get back. Sia says she has not yet started to search for her mother. Archana asks where will you search her? India is such a big country. Sia says she needs some time. Archana says how much? Sia tells her mom to decide. Archana says 1-2 months. Sia says done, i will be back in 2 months, even if i am unsuccessful. I will leave my search and come back after 2 months. This is Sia's promise, she says and also adds that you know, i never break promises. Archana says yes and happily says bye.

Simran is trying to call AStha's mobile. There, Astha is sitting seeing Neha's album. Poonam comes there with juice. Just then, Simran's call comes. AStha sees that it is Simran and cuts. Poonam asks AStha to take her juice. AStha takes it. Then a call comes in the landline. Poonam receives it. It is Simran. Poonam says she will call aStha. But Astha screams at the top of her voice that she does not want to speak. Simran is upset, cuts the phone. Just then, Sia comes there. She says sorry to disturb you. Simran is having her and AStha's photo. Sia sees it, tells her that give AStha some time. Let her understand who you are. Simran says i am trying. Sia advises her not to think about it, as she will feel suffocated. She tells her to start going to the hospital. Sia says whenever she is upset, she tries to control her feelings by seeing a movie, spending time with friends. Simran takes her hand and says you talk so well at this tender age. Sia says it is easy to solve other's problems, but not ours. Sia cries. Simran gives her a consoling smile.

SAurabh is crying , Abhi's parents are there. He tells them that Simran is shattered, she does not show it to us, but cries a lot. She is alone. I cannot see her like this. SAurabh cries a lot. Abhi's father consoles him, but Saurabh cannot control . Abhi's father says if you breakdown, what will happen to Simran? You are her support now, SAurabh agrees but says i cannot take it more. I had to express my feelings t someone. Abhis' father says we are honoured that you told us. We were also very worried. We will do something immediately.

Simran is in hospital talking over the phone. Urmila enters her cabin , si shocked to see Simran. She asks her to go home, rest. She says we are here to manage. Simran says i know you will manage. But i cannot live without this hospital. Simran says if i am at home, i keep thinking about the same problems, i will go mad. So better i come here. Urmila is happy. Simran says she was advised to do this by Sia. Urmila says she made a good decision and says now everything will be alright. Simran smiles.

Poonam gets a call from Bhavani. She recognises him, enquires about him. Radha and AStha are sitting at a distance. Poonam without their knowledge asks Bhavani whether she can meet him in his office. Bhavani asks her to come. Poonam is glad.

Sia is showing the write-up for the AD. She has written that a kid 2 years old was sold in London for money. This was some 20 years back. The girl, now grown up, is in India , searching for her mother. Id anyone identifies the girl, please contact. Sid tells Sia to add that i hope the mother will understand what the daughter is going thro, so will try to meet her. Sia says you add it, i will give it for publishing. Sid asks her whether she has the photos to which Sia says yes.

Bhavani gets call from Abhi. He is surprised and asks him so you know to call. Abhi then asks how are all at home in Mumbai? Bhavani says so you called for this. When they are talknig, Poonam comes there. Bhavani in signs , asks her to come and sit. He tells Abhi that Poonam is here. Do you want to talk? Abhi is shocked, scolds him that if Poonam is here, why is he talking? He requests him not to tell her anything , keeps the phone. Poonam then tells him that things are not that good. Bhavani tells her that he met Simran yesterday. So Poonam says you know everything. Bhavani is blinking. Poonam says AStha is here with her nani, you know that. Bhavani asks with shock, what AStha left Simran? Poonam then gets to know that Simran has not told anything. She then tells him that AStha got to know the fact that Simran is not her mother, Neha is her mother, so she left home, now is with Radha. Radha is now bent upon taking revenge with Simran for Neha's death. Bhavani is shocked, does not know what to do.

Radha is screaming at Abhi's parents who have comes to Nasik to meet AStha. They say she is our grand daughter. Radha says no, i have longed for her for so many years. She is with me now, you cannot mmet her. Abhi's mother says Simranis worried. You do not understand a mother's heart, she asks. Radha says Neha is her mother. Simran is a liar. She puts on her face a mask of honesty. But she is selfish, she says. Abhi's father gets wild, screams at her and asks her do you have senses? For the past 18 years, Simran took care of you. Radha says how come she took care of me, she burnt me alive, i cannot stand even her shadow, she says. Abhi's father cannot control , says she has been your shadow. She has given you life. She has not only given AStha life, but you also. She was the one who took care of you for 18 years. Do you know that she has been managing all your expenses, house expenses, medicines, even your servant bills, he says. Abhi's mother asks him to keep quiet. She tells him we have promised to Simran not to tell the truth. Abhi's father says i cannot tolerate this lady any longer, i am telling. He continues to say that when Radh aused to get admitted in hospital frequently, Simran used to come to Nasik , be with her in the room, take care of her. She has never told you these facts. What is the relationship between you and her? She took so much care of you, You do not understand who she is. You keep blaming her for everything. Radh ais shocked, has tears rolling. Astha is standing at a distance , has heard this talk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

great update sree....

u once said to me how the serial is now going at a faster pace, and this episode shows so...

in this episode, bhavani can see for sure how much abhi is now needed here more than ever before....

in this episode, the way has been paved for sid to see little astha's (originals) baby picture

in this episode, an incident has occurred whereby radha and gudiya will both get a better glance of simrans asititva, unless there is some sort of twist in (crazy) reaction from both....if not, then the story will quickly progress to gudiya and simran getting together again...

so, well done again sree - u "read" the serial well....

Ria'05 thumbnail

Thanks Sree...great update....

God!!!! this is getting interesting day by day..and we in kuwait are 2 episodes behind every day I just long to read ur updates ..u are doing a good job keep it up 👏

Ria

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

so things are changing for the better - looks like it.

Thanks for the update.

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sree...wonderful episode i must say...I am very happy to note that Radha and Aastha know the truth....Story is moving forward pretty soon unlike the usual dragging...Here Sia is about to put her childhood photo in an ad...the photo which everyone can identify her...including Sid....Great ...Overall a good episode
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I missed yesterday's episode (5/23/05) in the US, and also the replay, much later at night. So, I'm gonna read your updates from the archives, to reive the experience!

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks sree. I think sid will recognize the picture of Sia as the orginal Astha . I am not sure how Sia is going to react to that but I think before Simran can be happy about that Astha (Gudiya) will come back . AStha now will slowly start feeling insecure like Neha .

Bhavani will tell Abhi about Asthat, Simran and Radha. This will make Abhi come back to advice Radha .

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Now even Abhi will know about this ...
belarajput thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am wondering after Sia found out the truth that her mother has kidnapped her and did not bought as she explained to Sia, how or will Sia keep her promise to go back to london in 2 months?

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks sree
tis is getting intresting........thanks