Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Now that is an insult. That poor soul can't move a muscle!
And in one song in Satyagraha, Kareena's able to emote around Katrina's entire career lol.
As evidenced by the feedback of members who feel she's given amazing expressions.

And unfortunately, even after all the emoting and "moving muscles" she can't manage to get people in the cinemas to watch her "awesome" skills LOL.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
K.Sean,
Nothing against Kat, mostly a few members.
Chill ;)
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Truthseeker

She is pretty in both the pics and prettier in her childhood snaps . Now ,whether her jawline is sharper than before or not is really not important unless one wants to get their jaw lines done with the same surgeonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Exactly. Who cares. No one really knows if she has anything done. We can only have opinions..no one knows for sure..so I think we are wasting our time here discussing if she has anything done..because one in her case..it's not obvious that she has something done.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whats up with these Katrina fans? Why do they need to thrash Kareena and now Deepika to make Katrina look better...πŸ˜•
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovanika

whats up with these Katrina fans? Why do they need to thrash Kareena and now Deepika to make Katrina look better...πŸ˜•

Just like you keep on talking about Katrina and comparing her to your beloved Deepika.. so did Desigal but then with Kareena. I was merely replying to a post of hers. You guys are no saints either and pretty much as insane as some Kat fans, it's just that people here don't notice it because they like Deepika themselves πŸ˜›

Edited by K.Sean - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Lovanika, I wanna thank them few fans.
They changed my entire philosophy of refraining from entering other celebs' topics. Coz I used to think, hey, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I'll just stick to Bebo and Saif.
But what bullshit, coz some people don't understand that saying.

I dunno what high these folks got off of bashing all other celebs and up hailing their kitty-Kat, it drove me outta the saifeena topics. Mostly coz they pick on you in their herd. With the same lame insults. "Kareena's Pr", "oh this desigal, mirchi lagi" when I said I wanted to see Saif with PC, not Kat. Or something equally lame or retarded so I thought...screw it. Some people don't deserve it. Let me just play their game.
Now I proudly bash Katrina, and she makes it pretty easy nowadays.
Poor girl though, most of te hate she gets is due to these fans who have accumulated such "good will" over time lol.

Deepika fans, I am at your service when you need me!

.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

Can you blame them though? Deepika, Kareena, PC, Pari, Vidya fans..basically anyone on this forum is against Katrina. Poor Katrina was even brought into this topic and bashed for no reason. I don't think it's Katrina's fans to be blamed here.
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Just
like you keep on talking about Katrina and comparing her to your
beloved Deepika.. so did Desigal but then with Kareena. I was merely replying
to a post of hers. You guys are no saints either and pretty much as insane as some Kat fans,
it's just that people here don't notice it because they like Deepika
themselves πŸ˜›

Disagree.

I don't like deepika.
Hell, if I should be enjoying bashing any celeb, you'd think it'd be her.
She's on the rise, the new nmero UNO. She makes a successful pairing with Saif, something kareena couldn't do. All logic dictates that I, in my insecurity, should be lashing out at her.
But props to these Deepika fans.
They're humble about her accomplishments, they don't barge into X, Y, Z celebs' topic bashing senselessly while being in a delusional bubble. And they don't make sly digs at members calling em "PR" or "jealous" or equally stupid responses.

Yeah, they won me over.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

[

Disagree.

I don't like deepika.
Hell, if I should be enjoying bashing any celeb, you'd think it'd be her.
She's on the rise, the new nmero UNO. She makes a successful pairing with Saif, something kareena couldn't do. All logic dictates that I, in my insecurity, should be lashing out at her.
But props to these Deepika fans.
They're humble about her accomplishments, they don't barge into X, Y, Z celebs' topic bashing senselessly while being in a delusional bubble. And they don't make sly digs at members calling em "PR" or "jealous" or equally stupid responses.

Yeah, they won me over.

Desu K.Sean was ref to lovantika not you. Lovantika is the Deepika fan.
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
I know he was, but I was addressing him on regards to what he said to Lovanika.