Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

745671 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kareena's features are the same as they always were. People, faces look different based on what kind of make-up is applied, what hairstyle, and how much weight the person is carrying at any given time. Different angles, different faces; a smile makes a face look a lot different than a pout does.

I know this forum comes up with bizarro things about every celebrity but sometimes it really cross the insanity line.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think she just lost weight.

And if she did have surgery, then ๐Ÿ‘ to her for the most successful surgery in Bollywood. She looks amazing always.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The before picture is a candid one whereas the after one is from some kind of shoot so one can't even compare the two. Nonetheless, in the first pic you can tell that baby fat is covering her jawline/cheek bones...so it seems like she always had them but they were just not defined...and then with weight loss (the second picture) they became so. Kareena's weight is always fluctuating..her face now looks like it once did back in the early 2000s to me because she's not so thin anymore. And lets not forget how Kareena went through a drastic weight loss phase which obviously brought out some of her face features..compare that to now and it'll seem like some surgery but in reality it isn't. If you naturally have a nice jawline and nice cheek bones then with a thinner face they'll be prominent whereas with any weight you'll put on..they'll tend to disappear.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm still trying to get over the Koena Mitra comparison.

*traumatized*
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am 10000 percent sure she has done something to her lips and her nose!
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She looks the same, it just the weight loss that has made the diiference! ComeOne She was SIZE Zero at one time and now has gained wuite a godd weight!
I am just saying you are comparing two contrast pics of two diff era! She definitely ahsnt done anything
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i dunt think so its surgery its juss weight!! she used to very chubby!!! post tashan she lost hell lot of weight!!! her face is much bigger compare her body so if she gain some weight it shows on her face
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kareena was never extremely fat and she never lost that much weight, I find that argument to be pretty ridiculous
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DISAGREE
Things changes as you start to grow old. Also when you are in the business of modeling or films after a period of time you start to get your face and body. You start to do makeup tricks which makes your face look much more better. If you see Rekha the similar development is obvious.
Her jaw looks different when she gains little weight but looks very sharp when she looses weight. Not only her jawline even her nose, cheekbones and her whole face becomes very sharp. I think her face changes a lot with weight..
then there is the POUT. This makes her cheekbones look big
But I have to agree Kareena has not done anything to her face unlike few others.
Edited by lovanika - 11 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she still looks the same

and even if she did one the doctor did a great job
and i still love her๐Ÿ˜ณ