Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Please that's hardly a surgery. Even my jawline tends to change when I pile on the weight.

In kareena's case its more remarkable because she has lost a lot of weight during tashan.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Pragya ðŸ˜Š
Long time no see!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Please that's hardly a surgery. Even my jawline tends to change when I pile on the weight.

In kareena's case its more remarkable because she has lost a lot of weight during tashan.

her jawline is still different! look at the lips they look different! unless she used botox before
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked her look as b4 and not as bebo style

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i don like the fact that TM opened the post and no where to be seen to defend her/his stand lol... this is forced post to make non kareena fans believe she actually did it.. whatever be that its not new thing to do nor she did any damage to her look
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I highlyyy doubt kareena has gotten surgery. I say this from personal experience... Weight loss and weight gain does play around with my jawline and cheekbones!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She might have done minor work like upper lip and maybe nose but I doubt she has had any major surgeries. She is naturally pretty. I have seen people transform like this in front of me thanks to weight loss and gain. As much as I dislike Kareena, I am not going to find random, made up reasons to fuel my bias against her even more.  Edited by canuck-umz - 10 years ago
thanks to TASHAN. she took every pain and saw how the film bombed. 

her cheeks have evolved in the wrong way. she would not good as she would grow older.
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol, No matter how much people say, I never see any difference in her earlier appearences compared to recent ones. I personally do not think she has got many surgeries done.

Whatever it is, She is just gorgeous!

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She looks fine to me. I know many people who had jaws like she did but when they put on weight they had more fat.