Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Bernarda

You're delusional.
It's obvious she didn't have any surgery unless she had them done at the age of three or something. It's the weight loss, make up, contouring and age that makes the difference! And it's so obvious you have problems with some members here and also on KareenaK forum because I remember you bi*ching there as well and I'm not even active there. And since you have no other material to bash Kareena, you try making something up out of nothing!

this is IF! keep your kareena kapoor forum problems there please!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku-

Actually it went way past it's expiry date long back. 😆

Where are the mods 😕

Mods ko bulao! Mods ko bulao!😆

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beboholic

bsker are you f**king kidding me right now? You can't be that delusional going around making these kimd of claims. I don't think any of bebo fans on this forum see bebo as a perfect picture as you say. Most bebo fans are not delusional unlike you. We know bebo isn't perfect..we don't go around saying she's the prettiest actress that walked this planet. If you look at this topic..even the non bebo fans said they don't think she got surgery. So stop making things up because you have something against bebo and her fans

Didn't you know Lensa Busker has the tendency to say these things😃 don't forget we are delusional😳

But I do agree I find Bebo has faults as a person but you know what fish it...I can't be bothered😆 and dont forget Lensa according to Busker😃 every person who defends Bebo has to be a Bebo fan for IT😳
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

PC didn't do a thousand nose jobs. Didn't fill her cheeks & correct her jaw. Wears wig due to her hair damage that happened 20 years back & her hair never regenerated.

Anushka didn't do nose, lip, & jaw surgeries.

Gravity works at opposite direction for Kareena. Hence her eye-brows & nose went upward.

Koena never met any plastic surgeon.

Kat's pout & puffy cheeks are God gifted.

Deepika was born with that pimple nose. Doesn't know what hydroquinone is.

Shilpa/Sridevi/Minisha/Etc. are natural beauties.

Madhuri's face never looked like THIS

Aamir/Salman/Ranbir/Saif/SRK have silky & healthy hair. They don't know any plastic surgeon of Dubai.

... ... ...

... ... ...

^ These are what the fans say. When in group they shout these from the roof-top. When cornered, only their mind can hear their whisper.

Edited by eeyoretel - 11 years ago
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^Madhuri's hubby is a doc right?It would have been so easy for her to bag a good cosmetic surgeon thanks to her hubby.
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bernarda

You're delusional.
It's obvious she didn't have any surgery unless she had them done at the age of three or something. It's the weight loss, make up, contouring and age that makes the difference! And it's so obvious you have problems with some members here and also on KareenaK forum because I remember you bi*ching there as well and I'm not even active there. And since you have no other material to bash Kareena, you try making something up out of nothing!

WHAAAT???

Pakeezah on KareenaK forum?

Yeh kaunsi BOKWAAS Pakeezah hai jo tu ne

dekhi hai? Iss asli Pakeezah kisi airi gairi

phorum mein ghoomney phirney ke liye waqt nahi hai.

tu delusional math ban, pyare😲

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PC didn't do a thousand nose jobs. Didn't fill her cheeks & correct her jaw. Wears wig due to her hair damage that happened 20 years back & her hair never regenerated. @Bogli - Please SHE IS ACTUALLY NOT THAT PLASTIC@DG - I m a male not female!