Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I am talking about websites/blogs...the same websites/blogs who have reported about other actresses and their surgeries...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No nkapoor, even tabloids have reported about other celebs. Though as blind items, but tabloids nonetheless. Reputed tabloids like Mumbai Mirror and Mid-Day, etc.
And people can look at pictures and find the obvious difference.

We went through 20 pages of Kareena's pictures upon pictures.
I even posted photos of her from every year.
And the consensus is that she hasn't gotten any surgery.

Why is that such a terrible thing?
Edited by desigal90 - 10 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
oh god, believe whatever u want to, I am out
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Though I agree how celebrities often get blamed for having done a surgery when they haven't.. but Nikki, its better to stoptrying to convince DG of Bebo's surgery because DG will never accept anything negative about her beloved Kareena 😆
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Though I agree how celebrities often get blamed for having done a surgery when they haven't.. but Nikki, its better to stoptrying to convince DG of Bebo's surgery because DG will never accept anything negative about her beloved Kareena 😆

I would take that seriously, had it not been for quite a few members telling me throughout the years how they appreciate my relatively balanced approach to Kareena compared to most fans. Bigbenis, a fellow IFer actually just paid me those compliments a few days ago on twitter, alongside a few members on Filmifanatics.
do I trust THEM, or a Katrina fan who hasnt taken kindly to my criticizing Kitty-Kat.
Hmmm...oh the dilemma.

Also, of course you'll completely ignore the fact that everyone pretty much is on "darling Kareena"s side in this topic. Why only point at me when pretty much everyone feels the same?

Why is it, that apart from the obvious detractors (3 total) no one else feels strongly about Kareena's surgery nor my supposed bias?

Again, if some of your fellow Kat fans make a fool of themselves, don't get mad me lol.
I'm not the one who went on a tirade if finding 93787 photos of a celeb I "dislike" only to have it all backfire.
How is that my fault? lol
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
DG Senti Mat Ho! HUM TUMHARE SAATH HAI !!!!!
desigal90 thumbnail
Awww, thanks Vedant123!
Your support is very VERY appreciated 🤗
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

DG leave it dude...

*insert shameless plugin*...
calm urself by watching this awesome teaser starring my husband...

*shameless plugin ends*
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am fine with anyone criticizing Katrina. Infact, this whole forum does.. but you don't see me replying back to them in this way. No posts on this forum have annnoyed me as much as those of yours because of the fact that you consider the positive opinions of a few members here about you as some kind of medal you've won.. 😆 and you always pose to be balanced or unbiased when you clearly aren't in the case of Katrina.

I dont think you have a balanced approach at all DG.. a few members might feel so but I am pretty sure Nikki is a fellow member too :P I don't care who is on whose side either, and I don't even know which topic you've been constantly talking about.. the one which supposedly "backfired".

And I dont think any Katrina fan here has made a fool out of herself? Thinking a celeb got a surgery done is not making a fool out of onself, because going by that logic most people on this forum have made a fool out of themselves atleast once by saying someone got a surgery done.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Sean

I am fine with anyone criticizing Katrina. Infact, this whole forum does.. but you don't see me replying back to them in this way. No posts on this forum have annnoyed me as much as those of yours because of the fact that you consider the positive opinions of a few members here about you as some kind of medal you've won.. 😆 and you always pose to be balanced or unbiased when you clearly aren't in the case of Katrina.

I dont think you have a balanced approach at all DG.. a few members might feel so but I am pretty sure Nikki is a fellow member too :P I don't care who is on whose side either, and I don't even know which topic you've been constantly talking about.. the one which supposedly "backfired".

And I dont think any Katrina fan here has made a fool out of herself? Thinking a celeb got a surgery done is not making a fool out of onself, because going by that logic most people on this forum have made a fool out of themselves atleast once by saying someone got a surgery done.

My approach isnt balanced on Katrina. I'm deliberately out to go the extra mile to dump on her courtesy the history I share with some of her fans. ðŸ˜›
Do you still not get it?

Nikki and I share such a history. Why would SHE think I'm unbiased? She  strongly dislikes Kareena while I'm her biggest supporter on IF. And over the years this translated into nasty fights until mods had to intervene. You can ask any IFer about the DG vs NK wars. 

As for topics which backfired, here's one that a Kat fan started in an attemp to get Kareena bashed coz I was commenting on Kat in a thread. She said something totally random that had nothing to do wtih the topic, so she opened this up.
A quote from a year old interview. Makes so much sense. 

Now lets cut to the chase.
My experience with CERTAIN Kat fans (ahem ahem) have been nothing short of atrocious.
It wouldnt be bad if these members remained confined to the celeb, no, they had to go the extra mile and comment on ME in all these random threads. This is weeks ago when I wasnt this active in Kat threads. If someone can start to say shit like, "Someone is so jealous, mirchi lagi" coz I said I wanted to see Saif with PC, not Kat...well, they've got issues. 
But even that is relatively recent. 

This goes back even way longer, almost a year ago when I had courtesy of staying confined to my Saif-Bebo threads coz I really wasnt interested in much else. 
Pakeezah felt like she had to come in and make comments about my life style, my schooling, and basically said that I'm straight up lying about being in college. All, coz why? I defend Kareena? Hello, she's a Kat fan and she's no better than I.

Not ONCE, not TWICE, MULTIPLE times, she kept insulting again and again, snide digs, quoting my post out from NUMEROUS  others. And this has persisted pretty much till recently.
It went on until I had to literally post my entire frikkin class schedule, my professor's name, the class I was taking, how many students are in that class, what internship I was doing, what school I went to. ON A PUBLIC FORUM coz someone thought it appropriate to accuse me of lying. Not just that, she used nkapoor's rivalry against me to rile HER up and insult the entire University of California, Davis by saying it's some shitty school that anyone can get into.

She is the REASON people know about my med school. Coz this weirdo for some bizarre reason has been so obsessed with knowing about MY life that I this is the only way to shut her up. By citing accomplishments until she backs the eff off. 

But that was the wrong approach. ðŸ˜†
Why should I have had to justify myself or take any of those digs at my lifestyle, school, etc? Or the constant random shitty insults like "Kareena's PR is at it again"

NO, the way to deal with her, is to give HER the same treatment. 
And that is working wonderfully.  ðŸ˜³
And I"m sorry if you get upset by this, but really, I dont even have to try.
She makes a fool of herself and you can just go through this thread to know why. 

I will bash Kat senselessly, and well, I have the right to, coz everyone else is doing the same. I aint no saint, I dont pretend to be either.
Maybe if some of her fans werent such rabid, aggressive, members who insulted others so easily, I wouldnt be doing this. ðŸ˜†

And K.Sean, again, look around you.
Take a general consensus. Why is it that Kareena fans arent arguing with Deepika fans, or VIdya fans arguing with PC fans, or PC fans vs Kareena fans? If anything, Kat is down right now, you'd think most actresses fans would get insecure and start bashing Deepika for her recent rise, right?
But ironically...Katrina fans are still the ones taking panga with everyone. Why does everyone have a problem with em?
Can the problem lie in all of India Forums...or just these select 2-3 people who represent the entire Kat fangroup (unfortunately) and give the entire group such a terrible rep?